“Very homey and in a good way!”
Review of Masa's Place - CLOSED

Masa's Place
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I absolutely adore Masa's place, their prices are good and their sushi is better! I recommend you try the Langostino hand roll. You'll be begging for more, and their all you can eat prices are good. Service is a little slow sometimes but it is worth it! It's definitely my go to place, the ambiance is perfect!

1  Thank Livwhale
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

This is my 4th time at Masa and always come here with my whole family because of the Ramen as they are only one serving those here in Riverside. The Tonkotsu Ramen is the bomb while my kids always order the sushi and sashimi boat. I find this place always understaffed but service is not lagging and came here because of the food.

2  Thank royramos0706
Reviewed 23 August 2013

My family comes here all the time. Masa's Place is a very good place to eat. If you love sushi, sukiyaki, or Teppan style food then this is the place for you. Masa the owner is Japanese and a sushi chef. The waitresses wear kimonos. The ambiance and decor is bamboo poles, zen fountains, relaxing music. The sushi is fresh and you can choose all you can eat. If Teppan is your choice Edgar is a very good chef and will give you a great performance. If you come the month of your birthday you can get Teppan for free.

1  Thank Blexcroid