“Excellent service. Great food.”
Review of Guiliano's Trattoria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Guiliano's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Perris, California
“Excellent service. Great food.”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had been meaning to check this place out since I have driven by if countless times. I guess I was just waiting for the "right time". Well I am happy that the "right time" was this Turkey-day-eve while I waited for my son to get out of his college class.

I ordered the lasagna and was blessed with a delicious treat! It was a hearty serving, spilling over with cheese and a tasty meat sauce.... Just the right temperature to tease the taste buds.

Also I had a nice glass of wine- a Riesling- and I finished the night with Spumoni (almost ordered a 2nd serving).

And I must compliment the service. It is so nice to experience great service. Jamie was very sweet, helpful (she brought me a taste of the wine to make sure it was to my liking), and she checked on me regularly! I honestly had a great evening here at Giuliano's.

My recommendation: Don't wait for a "right time" to come here. Just pick up and decide to come next Thursday night or the following Tuesday or whenever. You will not be disappointed! I certainly wasn't!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kelliducloux1

Riverside, California
“Fine restaurant”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Better than a chain restaurant and you are supporting a local small business owner.
Went later on a Saturday night. It was pretty quiet, the customers that is as for the staff smashing dishes around that was a little loud. The service was fine, the food was good, not amazing but good. It was a pretty typical strip mall ambiance. Fine place to go for decent food, prices were really fair for food (beer was pricey) and the service good.

• Visited September 2013
Riverside, California
“Great food Excellent service”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Went the other night with my daugther and had the pizza, thin crust tasty toppings.they also have a variety of local beers. my wife wanted to try it so we went back on Friday for dinner we had the same excellent service and great food If you are in the area you might want to give it a try, they have a few lunch specials too

• Visited September 2013