“Never had Brazilian food? Neither had I! Try this it's really good!”
Review of Gol brazilian Restaurant - CLOSED

Gol brazilian Restaurant
Cuisines: Latin, Brazilian, Barbecue, Spanish, South American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Escondido, California
“Never had Brazilian food? Neither had I! Try this it's really good!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My boyfriend and I were driving through the area and he suggested Brazilian food - we looked online and found this place. Really yummy meats and side dishes. Set up as buffet for all you can eat or you can go one time through the buffet and weigh your plate. Lots of things to try, I would suggest loading up with all the yummy meats - which are hand served onto your plate from the fire, then move onto some side dishes - try a little of each. Really yummy! I was pleasantly surprised. Cute basic, clean interior with very nice staff. We will visit again when back in the area

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Peggy C

Riverside, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Found this place on a whim and I was not disappointed. The service was great, food was delicious and all very reasonably priced. It is a buffet style for $20.00 or you can pay by the pound with the option to upgrade to the all you can eat for $20.00.
They have salads, traditional Brazilian foods and a meat bar. Here you choose the type of meats you would like and they slice it off the skewer for you.
This place is good for families, friends, lunch meetings with an open and friendly atmosphere.
Go here, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013