“Wonderful Lunch Stop”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Epies
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Happened to be in downtown Riverside (CA) today and stopped in to this little sandwich shop called Sweet Epies. Small shop with seating for about sixteen guests, and an equally small menu. However, if there was anything bad to say about this quaint little shop, then I've just said it. What it may lack in size is made up for in the wonderful quality and taste of their food and deserts. I had their Barbecue Chicken Sliders lunch meal. Wow! Awesome meal and very inexpensive prices. I'm no food expert, I'm just a regular guy, but I can tell you their barbecue sauce is sweet and tangy with just a little chili kick on the back end. Wonderful flavor and a wonderful meal. I also had some of their lemon curd cheesecake and sweet potato cheesecake with pecan caramel crunch... oh my! Awesome meal that I will definitely come back for. If you're in Riverside and looking for a nice little place for lunch, then I highly recommend Sweet Epies. You won't be sorry...