“Spotless and convenient”

Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Kyle, Texas
“Spotless and convenient”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I've now stayed here three times for business and pleasure. Each time it is the same, Friendly staff, spotlessly clean room, WIFI, cont breakfast, and convenient to downtown.
And all this for the best price I've found in the area.

Room Tip: You might want the up on the back, but I've stayed front and rear with very low noise.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I stayed here for one night and I have a torn opinion. Bottom line is it's new, clean with a helpful staff. The noise was a bit much for this light sleeper.

The staff at reception were very kind and efficient even though I arrived late. The rooms were all brand new so there are no complaints in that area. Maybe having a room on the back side would help the traffic noise. Starting at 5am there was a man standing in the hallway coughing on and off for the next two hours. I can only assume he was outside smoking. It unfortunately just added to the noise, but not the hotel's fault. There wasn't a bed side lamp or alarm but in the morning I was informed they have been ordered, so I imagine that will be fixed soon. The hairdryer was also broken but the hotel staff were very apologetic and would have fixed the problem had I not already been running late.

The bed was very comfortable and since everything is so new, it's very clean. It was a bit small and cramped, but not a big deal for one night and one person.

The customer service is what is keeping the four star rating as opposed to just average.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank solotraveler721
Oahu, Hawaii
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This hotel doesn't look like much from the outside, but from the inside, it is very nice and clean!
Big screen TV (40"), comfortable bed, AC that turns off when temp. reached, modern bathroom, nice towles, free internet, free breakfast, (coffee & hot choclate machine, self-made waffles, juice, fruit, cereal, danish/muffins, toast). We didn't use the pool, but it did look well maintained. The staff is helpful and the lobby is nice looking.
It's a few blocks from the Mission Inn, and less than 1/3 the price.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I agree with the other favorable reviews. The rooms were spotless, the beds were very comfortable, the staff was very helpful and friendly. I especially appreciated some of the extra little touches like the massage jet shower, the Bath and Body Works Coconut/Lime shampoo/conditioner and lotion, the good coffee pods in the room, etc.
All of the people at the front desk were very helpful with suggestions and accomodations we needed as we looked for and found an apartment for our daughter attending UC Riverside.
To make it even better, a few blocks away we found a great Farmer's Market on Saturday morning, a number of great restaurants, and nice shops on a pedestrian mall.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Artesia, California
Reviewed 28 September 2011

When I arrived at the location I admit I was a bit nervous. However, as soon I got to the room I was completely at ease! The interior was very nice. Everything in the room was modern and classy. There was even a big 42" flat screen TV with Directv HD on the wall. I didn't have any complaints at all. There was free continental breakfast every morning and free juice and coffee all day! I will definitely stay at the Best ValueInn whenever I visit California again. I absolutely loved it!!

Los Osos, California
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I read other reviews that sounded to good to be true about this motel. But guess what?! they were all true. this little gem was nicer than many places I have stayed for double the price. clean, modern, big TV, did i say clean? the breakfast was awesome! everything from Yoplait to belgian waffles. you must try this place to believe it. the neihgborhood is kinda poor, but this motel is very rich feeling.

Quartz Hill, California
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Always exceeding expectations! I always stay at this Hotel when I am in the Riverside area and I must say their hospitality, friendliness and especially their cleanliness is above all other hotels I stay. They must have recently remodeled the Lobby/Breakfast area because I don't remember it looking or tasting this good. For the value they offer, I think I am stealing a nights stay at one of those fancy boutique hotels. If you are ever in the Riverside area you must give this establishment a try You will not regret it!