“Cant believe that an America's Best Value Inn has a product like this!”

Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed 11 December 2010

Rooms were sold out during my unexpected trip to Riverside. I had to stay somewhere close to my business seminar and someone local mentioned the Best Value Inn in Riverside, California. It appeared to be a normal type motel but I did notice the cleanliness on the exterior of the property. What I was very surprised by was the rooms appeal. It was cleaner than a hospital room. Very comfortable bed and large LCD TV's with many HDTV channels. Not to mention the very friendly and helpful girl at the front desk. I highly recommend this place to anyone who needs to stay in Riverside, California.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Riverside

Reviewed 26 November 2010

Booked 5 nights with Expedia for a rate of about 55. Clean/fresh/plain looking outside but absolutely upgraded all the way inside. Room seems a bit tight because of the size/quality of the furniture ...not a prob at all though. One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in with plush pillows, linens, towels. Fridge/micro/tv/hairdryer/coffee all new. Full double closet with mirrored sliding doors. Bath very nice with glass shower & extra spray heads. Great hspeed Internet. Across the street from a small grocery and several small restaurants within walking distance. Within a couple of blocks of downtown, museums, Mission Inn, Fox Theater, police station, & bus station. A superior room for a smaller price. Park by your room. Can't wait to stay here a again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Rdqueen
Reviewed 20 October 2010

Clean, clean, clean and quiet, I would be happy stay here again. The rooms are on the small side, but very clean and freshly painted. They have a spa-like feel with comforters covered by crisp white sheets and showers with three shower heads. The entire facility, including the parking lot, is clean. Helpful staff and easy freeway access are other bonuses to staying at this Americas Best Value Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2010

Riverside is my old hometown and we were just there for one night to visit some family and old high school friends. I know the area and the neighborhood is safe.
We arrived earlier than check-in time and the staff was very accomodating.
The room was small, but the beds were incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and the shower was modern. The staff was very friendly and catered to our needs. The pool was clean and felt wonderful in the heat, although we wish the hours were longer. It is only open from 9am-5pm and we would've enjoyed a night swim when we came back from visiting.
The price was right--only $83/night for the 3 of us.
There were plenty of good restaurants within walking distance and a grocery store right across the street.
The one and only negative was that here is no elevator, and we were on the 2nd floor, so we had to lug our suitcases up a couple flight of stairs.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I read all the reviews before booking my stay, but when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and just right for our three night stay to watch the Tour of CA. It was a great value and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank paonej
Reviewed 8 June 2010

Very nice. Rooms are newly renovated and super comfortable. The free WiFi works great. Whenever I'm travelling to Riverside on business this is where I want to stay.

Reviewed 26 April 2010

This was by far one of the cleanest and most comfortable hotels I have stayed in. When you pull in it looks like an old hotel but when you open the door to your room...you are amazed! It seems very European, with shuttered windows and very comfortable beds. A modern shower with multiple sprayer heads, comfortable bed linens and very courteous staff. It is less than a ten minute walk to the Mission Inn, dining, theater, shopping, and Riverside Convention Center. I slept more comfortably here for $66 dollars a night than I did when I stayed at the Fairmont, Marriott, Crowne Plaza and Hilton Hotels for 3-4x more the price. I originally planned to stay at the Mission Inn or Marriott but they were full. I found this hotel through a web search and I am so glad I did. I will stay there again the next time I am in Riverside.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business