“Its really a one star.”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Messed up shower heads, unattached towel racks, low quality continental breakfast, dirty jacuzzi, on 4th floor ticking and bang noise from air conditioning unit. My air conditioner stopped working after turning it back on, refilled toiletries , stained sheets and pillows, smelly room. It was really bad and dirty overall. The only nice thing at quality inn was the man at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2012
gmca775, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear Guest, I do apologize for the issues in the room. I thank you for your comments. I have looked into these issues and have repaired the towel bar which was loose, also I have serviced the air condition, I think that it was the normal sounds of that unit. Again I do apologize and do hope that you will come to our hotel again and I will make sure you have a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

The pictures on the website are very deceiving. I had stayed at this hotel years ago when it was newer and owned by a different chain. When we stayed previously the rooms were nice and well kept. Now they are worn and look run down. We rented a King room with a jacuzzi. There was hair in the tub and the mirror above the jacuzzi was very messed up, kinda looked like there was blood on the mirror too. The sink did not drain either. There were holes in the bedspread and sheets from cigarette burns. The price was ok but I woulld never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
gmca775, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear Guest, I would like to apologize for your unhappy experience at our Hotel. I would like to thank you for your comments. These comments help us with issues as stated about the sink and cleaniness. Again I do hope that you will come to stay with us in the future. Please do not let this 1 experience reflect on our Hotel. Sincerely Mgmt.

Reviewed 12 October 2009

We chose this hotel because it was very good priced $59.00 per night. We only needed a place to lay our heads. We were in town for a furneal. We arrived really early on the day of check in. About 10 am. We went in to check in. My husband gave them our name and the young man behind the desk asked for id. Which was left in the car, we got it and returned. When we came back Shane was standing at the desk with a stack of extra towels. (this was a special request that I put in when I booked my reservation.) I have never been to a hotel that was that on it. The customer service that we received from this proprety was awesome. The breakfast was really good. I love the waffles, fresh juice and muffins. There were a couple of issues one with maintence and one with housekeeping that is why I did not rate them a 5. When we checked in there was hair in our towels and hair in our bathtub. Also the shower wall was completely cracked. The front desk was maid aware. It did take two phone calls down there to get housekeeping up there. And they didnt seem to worried about the huge crack in the wall in the shower. Other than that I would say that it was a really good place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2009

Hotel room was very clean, Not the best area, but it was okay. The breakfast was good. I recommend if you just need a place for the night.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple