“fantastic!”

Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
hacienda heights
“fantastic!”
Reviewed 27 January 2007

Rooms were clean, i liked the fridge and microwaves which other places in riverside didn't have. the people were friendly and helpful. i'll definitly recomend this place to everybody.

• Liked — fridge/microwave
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank mialin27

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Riverside, CA
Reviewed 15 January 2007

I was at this property while some work was being done on my home. The reason I stayed here was because of my participation in Best Western's frequent guest program and the proximity of the prpoerty to home/work. That being said, I probably wouldn't return.

The staff at the front desk were inconsistent - either very efficient or frenetic, disorganized, and not knowledgeable. There was very little in between. My room was clean and comfortable, though I was missing soap/shampoo on my first night. The exterior of the property is pretty run down. The vending unit appears as though it was plucked off of a scrap heap and not refurbished. If I didn't know anything about the area I would think that the area was a lot more dodgy than it actually is.

My biggest complaint is that I paid about $30 more a night than I would have paid at a similar mid-tier property down the street, but I can't say that the property was any better at all.

• Liked — Room as a whole was quiet.
  • Disliked — Trashy exterior. Inconsistent service.
  • Tips/Secrets — I would only stay here again if the rate were competitive with local similar properties.
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2006

checked into B.W. in Riverside at 2pm ---dropped things off --- went off to my Brothers Funeral at the National Cemetery. Didn't return to the Room until 8:00pm --- Relatives walked me up to my room and we said our goodbyes.......they left..........then I Noticed there was NO RADIO/CLOCK in the room. Called the desk.......finally got thru after many trys...the desk clerk said she would make a NOTE of this.......but could ONLY offer me a wake up Call for morning.......I set 8:30a.m. Went to put my "left overs" in the Frig. from our dinner.......the Frig. was DISCONNECTED........water filled it.
T.V. Remote didn't work ----had to do most by hand on T.V.
Never got my Wake Up Call..........I checked out at 9:30a.m. The gal at the desk didn't know why WAKE UP call didn't work..............NO APOLOGIES..........NOTHING..........NOT EVEN - HAVE A NICE DAY.............
Find another place in Riverside!!!
M. Mayer
Visalia, California

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 July 2003

Clean, okay place, if slightly dicey atmosphere. There were sheets of lumber leaning agains the wall along the outdoor corridor that had obviously been there a while, broken traffic cones next to the swimming pool (which is on the edge of the parking lot -- NOT inviting) -- it gave a rather messy and broken-down feeling. The Head of Housekeeping bellowed for/at the cringing maids LOUDLY up and down the hallways constantly the two days we were there, really unprofessional and odd.
It was close to our destination which is why we chose it, but if you can find something else, book there instead.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverside
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Comfort Inn University
Comfort Inn University
#8 of 24 in Riverside
Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center

Been to Rodeway Inn Riverside? Share your experiences!