“More than just bread”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Love it. Food is great. Good variety and selection. Good service. Comfortable place to relax. No rush

Reviewed 31 December 2012

the food is over priced, small-medium potions, but I go back for their salads thats it. The breads and pastries always look and smell good.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Food is tasty, the breakfast was wonderful with many choices, hope to come every week there...............

Reviewed 9 September 2012

We are a group of retired travel agents that worked together for many, many years. We go to Panera's as they have an area with a large table that accomodates us. Each person can order whatever they want and I've found my orders to always be good, fresh and prepared quickly. Lunch is good there too, although I usually am there for breakfast.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I actual work at Paneras for almost a year. I love what the company strives for and they food as always been wonderful. Depending on the customers service, there are always great servers and a few that are cold and short. There is definitely a better experience when greeted with a smile. Either way an great place for lunch or pastries!