“Always a great time and good food.”

Joe's Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #271 of 718 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is a great place for a good time great food and service,The Manager Edmon is the most accommodating Manager I have ever met Customer service is his Number One priority.I bring my family here all the time,They have a big selection of cooked rolls and special rolls and items.We always leave in a Sushi Coma :-)

Reviewed 29 October 2012

My family and I had a great time. defiantely got our money's worth and the food was pretty good we even got free sake on the house. We all walked out stuffed!

1  Thank Denise F
Reviewed 21 August 2012

This place is a legend!! Great food, great staff and always a fun time!! We go there very often and have never been disappointed. Get there early or its standing room only waiting.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

This place has been one of my favorit place to eat. We go for "all you can eat" because you can choose different style (Nigiri or roll). Choices are excellent - not only sushi, you can order Green Mussels, tempura, salad, miso soup...and I think wide selection of choice makes this place different than all others.

It is always full of young people and very very noisy! Loud hip hop music and young people screaming partying - this is not for the people who would like to enjoy the good food and concersation and I guess that is the reason that I don't go as often.

Like most of the Sushi Place in US are own and operated by either Chinese or Korian, this is aslo the copy...but very good copy.

I would like to have one day out of week reserve for traditional Japanese way - quiet.

3  Thank oldprune
Reviewed 4 September 2011

My wife wanted to eat at this place for her birthday so we packed up the car and headed over to visit "Joe's" yesterday (09/03/11 though her b-day is on the 5th). I had never been to this place but she would always talk about it. After driving over 2 hours to get here it was simple to find off the freeway. When you drive up, the place looks like a worn down building where you would think the place would serve dirty food. I was wrong!

Once you get inside, it is a completely different atmosphere! You are greeted by the waitress who will seat you at a table or at the sushi bar (your choice). On this day we chose a table. I've never really ate sushi before so I didn't know what to order. I've never been here so I was unsure of what to order. My sister in-law did all the ordering for us. Besides an order of teriyaki chicken that I wanted, I don't know what other items were ordered. Everything that was brought was good!

You have the choice of getting the 'All You Can Eat' sushi or just order individual from the menu. I recommend the all you can eat. It is well worth it unless you plan to eat small. What I like is that everything is made and prepared in plain view right at the sushi bar. The sushi cooks wear these outfits that just blend nicely. As for the service, they checked on us ever 5-10 minutes. We were never left without food or an empty drink.

Last but not least, once you are stuffed with sushi they bring your bill filled with ice cream for dessert. This desert was like a dough ball filled with a sorbet with a toothpick handle. This was a little different but it was good. I would recommend this place for just about any occasion from a work lunch, date or a family dinner. Get with them on the hours since they are closed for a short time before dinner.

1  Thank DJTOBY