“Good food but not good crowd”

Joe's Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #266 of 703 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Japanese
Loma Linda, California
“Good food but not good crowd”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Hi, last week we took our mother in law along with our 2 children to this place. Had a long wait although we got there way early for dinner. We had to wait 45 minutes before we got seated. There is not enough waiting area inside so we had to wait outside.
We finally got seated and ordered our food right away. Food was awesome all you can eat sushi was great, we got the Eskimo, Las Vegas rolls and much much more but I can't remember the names.
The only one thing which I didn't like about the place was the customers. They were loud, but I think it's ok to go there with your fronds if you are having a 21st birthday party or something. Not good for families

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SHAIMAABAQAI

“Best Sushi Restaurant in the I.E.”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Hands down best sushi joint in the I.E. Edmond and crew are the best ! For those of you that complain about the wait catch a clue there is a wait for a reason BECAUSE ITS GOOD ! I'm sorry but if I walk into a restaurant and there is nobody in there I'm sure there is a reason its empty. Unlike Asahi located down the street Joe's DOES NOT rush you out to make room for more customers but Joe's wants you to enjoy the food and atmosphere. If your in a hurry go down the street and I'm sure ASAHI will gladly rush someone out of there table to make room for ya !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Damon S
Riverside, California
“GREAT BARGAIN”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Joe's serves all you can eat sushi. In recent years they have improved the quality and quantity of their food. You get a health slice of sushi and a normal amount of rice in each service. The taste of the fish is excellent.

Joe's is a fun location to enjoy sushi.

• Visited January 2013
Grand Terrrace,CA
“Always a great time and good food.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is a great place for a good time great food and service,The Manager Edmon is the most accommodating Manager I have ever met Customer service is his Number One priority.I bring my family here all the time,They have a big selection of cooked rolls and special rolls and items.We always leave in a Sushi Coma :-)

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service good enviroment”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My family and I had a great time. defiantely got our money's worth and the food was pretty good we even got free sake on the house. We all walked out stuffed!

• Visited October 2012