“Inexpenisve Delicious Thai food: I tried this place last year based on several recommendations. The food was very...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Thai Cuisine

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2008

Inexpenisve Delicious Thai food: I tried this place last year based on several recommendations. The food was very authentic and tasty. The Angel Wings were great and the thai curry was fantastic. My favorite dish is now the Pad Kee Mow. Prices were very reasonable. I've been going back to enjoy again and again these last 2 years.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

ghastlyone
“The name says it all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2008

My husband and I took my mother here for dinner and the vote was unanimous... this truly was the best Thai cuisine any of us had ever eaten. We had the fresh spring rolls (with crab, yummy!), Tom Kha Gai soup, Pad Thai, and Red Curry. All dishes were made from fresh, high quality ingredients. The seasoning and flavor was perfect. The portions were generous (enough to stuff all 3 of us and have leftovers to take home) and not overpriced (around $8 per dish). The staff was very friendly. All tables in this small restaurant were filled with customers who seemed to be as happy as we were. Definitely go here, you will not be disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I really like this place.. really good food that's fairly cheap. They're kinda stingy with their jalopenos...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2008