“My Turkish Son in Law's Favorite”
Review of Anatolian Table

Anatolian Table
Ranked #3 of 149 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Whenever my daughter and her Turkish husband visit from Southern California, we all go to Anatolian Table for dinner. Now I can attest to how authentic the food is...we spent 2 weeks in Turkey last fall. This is Mediterranean cuisine at its best

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I lived in Turkey for two years...and this place is as good as it gets. Food is awesome. Great selections. Awesome staff. Go on the weekends for dinner and you get dancers.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We took our son and thirteen year old grandson out for our grandson's first taste of Turkish cuisine. He was a little concerned at first but the aromas and the dinner plates passing our table whet his apatite. We all ordered different dishes and shared. The food was wonderful, rich and tasty and the atmosphere was Turkish. Loved it!

Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Simply the best Turkish food in the surrounding Sacramento area. They have a varied menu with fish, beef, lamb, chicken and vegetables. The atmosphere is cozy, comfortable and authentic. The tea and coffee is truly original and flavorful. My favorite is the grilled salmon...the seasoning is amazing. I give the service 5 stars!!!

1  Thank Meger07
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great find in Rocklin for my family after a busy day shopping in the area. Everything seasoned to perfection and cooked perfectly- fish, meats, rice, etc. Very interesting wine list including some decent Turkish wine never seen in other restaurants. However, one small notch down for service- which waaay too RUSHED. Our server couldn't have been friendlier, but he was all alone and ended up running around forgetting things, and then not giving even time to relax and enjoy the our food. Otherwise, my mouth is still watering thinking about the flavors. Please slow down the dining experience and let us give Anatolian Table a 100% rave.