“Stay at an abandoned building”

Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Victorville, CA
“Stay at an abandoned building”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This place is full of the homeless, felons and screaming toddlers. There is some sort of "Shelter" nonsense here. It is dirty, the rooms are not clean and there is this unsettling "sticky" feeling everywhere.

Run .... far away from this pit. And, if you must stay here stay on the first floor on the other side of the Lobby. The Police have an assigned Parking Spot here and better you will not need to elevator or the stairs ..... unless getting violated is on your list of things to do.

Room Tip: Days Inn, Hyatt or a Courtyard in Roseville is the better choice
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark F
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 18 September 2013

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 18 November 2012

:( I was a guest at this place for an extended stay on company business. Property is infested with bugs i.e. ants, beetles, mosquitos, moths and cock roaches. Additionally, many of the rooms appear to be rented by illegal immigrants. When I called the front desk to compain about noise, they seemed to care less about my business! Finally, the rooms were mostly unkept and partially dirty. Housekeeping seemed almost non existent. You get what you pay for!

I would rather stay in a camper shell and shower at the gym!!!!!

Rocky

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Edwin G

Strasburg, Colorado
Reviewed 15 July 2012

much much better than apples to apples Sacramento two star inn. very peaceful sleep, clean.. will use again if we stop in rocklin again.

Room Tip: I-80 is few yards away. get a room facing north.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

San Jose, California
Reviewed 28 June 2012

nice place to stay,nice staff,clean room ,pet friendly.
yes i will stay again.

Room Tip: away from freeway
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 5 June 2012

In a word, “dump”. And I mean total dump. This is the worst motel we’ve ever stayed at and we travel a lot. DO NOT stay here.

The fact the place is pet friendly doesn’t excuse the strong, mixed odor of dog pee, fast food and smoke that permeates the carpets in the corridors. Then there is the “breakfast” which I put in quotes because it consists of bad coffee, stale English muffins and green bananas. Something is not right when a motel/hotel boasts a “free” breakfast that is pretty much a bust.

But worst of all are the paper thin walls which have were responsible for what we assumed was a “working woman” who seemed to repeatedly provide a well rehearsed routine until 4 a.m. and the strange sounds from the room above which, we assumed, was a crazy person. And, in fact, we became pretty certain that the motel provides city subsidized housing for some very unfortunate people wandering the halls.

Finally, we tried two outside doors deep into the evening and were surprised to find them ajam and easy to open for anyone who happens to be in the vicinity.

It was simply awful.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are protected from the freeway noise since the freeway is literally on the oth...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Denis S

Modesto, California
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I had a last minute stop on my road trip and I needed a cheap place to stay the night. Not knowing about the town or the quality of this hotel I just liked the price. Even though the rooms were average of cleanliness and there was nothing to do, the front desk clerk named Andie was very helpful. She offered me many different things to do outside of the hotel, and even Google directions for me! she was very nice, unlike the other employees, but then again this hotel is just a cheap place to stay the night. WITH one friendly value.

Room Tip: renovate-add fitness center and more things to do inside the hotel!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 17 September 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I just wanted to let the public know how bad this place is. Kristina the front desk supervisor is rude & inconsiderate. Andie the front desk clerk was never at the front desk, always socializing with guests. Dave the general manager, is clueless and should not be in a managment position. The hotel is raggidy, I had hair in my sheets, the bathroom was DISGUSTING! I would not recommend this place to ANYONE...Thought about going next door, but chose to stay anyways. Never again!! This place needs a true renovation. People hanging out in the parking lots, I could of sworn I saw a drug transaction going on. Kids wandering aimlessly around the hotel without parental supervison and what topped it off was just the all around poor service. Upgrade the hotel and when you do, get a new team workers too!

Room Tip: Dont stay at all!! Go back into Roseville, more decent rooms there!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Susan T

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Rocklin Park Hotel
#6 of 6 in Rocklin
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!