“Not Recommended” 2 of 5 bubbles

Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
“Not Recommended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Days Inn Rocklin, Ca... had a "good" rating on booking.com...but on 7/12/14 room 209 had crumbs on the carpet and desk chair, a moldy shower curtain and you could see light under the door. When I called booking.com to cancel my second night because of the dirty room, the hotel desk clerk told booking.com that the first night would be $10 more.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tara L
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at Days Inn Rocklin, We take every guest comments very seriously and involve our entire staff and management to perform and improve on hotel services. We again apologize for your experience at our hotel.

Please call me directly for any further question on your stay @ 916-632-0101

Hope to see you again!

Thanks,

Lalit Kumar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Rocklin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Breakfast open at 7 to 9. I request the front counter to open 15 mins early because my kids have sports next morning.They have to be there by 7 am. The receptionist said he will open a little early for us.I wait until 6:55 didn't open. We have to leave. I talked to her again.They open 5 mins before 7 next day.Breakfast was Waffle, Cereal, toast,Orange and apple,boiled egg, orange juice, apple juice and coffee. In the evening my kids want to eat from BJ. My husband want to eat Chinese food. I went out and get the food drop the food at room and we went to Chinese restaurant .( We are rushing because almost 9pm).As soon as I sit down at Chinese restaurant my son call me there were no silverware in the bag.I don't want my son go to front desk to ask for folk and knife. i don't feel like place is safe.Hotel is open. Every one can come. I called to front desk can he deliver the plastic folk and knife because I was outside my kids are at room I don't want them to come out without us. he said he will do that.After eating dinner we went back room my son still not eating dinner yet. He said no one come. Lucky I have extra one in the car.He showed up 15 minutes after we back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Mimi N.,

Thank you for your stay at Days Inn Rocklin. We extremely apologize for not providing the Breakfast on committed time. Our new staff is under training and for this mistakes they may be punished.

We work very hard to give the best services and we take your comments very seriously.

If you have any further questions, please call me @ 916-632-0101

We appreciate your business.

Amit Modi
Guest Relation Manager.

Travellers are raving about these Rocklin hotels

Roseville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

i love come here its clean friendly and staff if you need something they get for you with in seconds of your request. I never any problems clean rooms its quiet. I come to this hotel 3-4 times a month

Room Tip: I always ask for a smoke room always available to me. this weekend I messed up on the booking becaus...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Lowell B
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Lowell B,

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel. We appreciate your business and your lovely comments on tripadvisor for your experience at Days Inn Rocklin.

Specially, we glad that you enjoyed staying with us becz of Room cleanliness, comforts and staff attitude towards guest satisfaction. This bring more inspiration for entire staff to be on focus on hospitality services.

Thanks and see you again!

Kumar
GM
Three Forks, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I reserved my room weeks in advance. With special requests. ADA w/ canine companion. Drove 1000 miles. Tired and ready to rest informed after running my credit card. That If my dog was seen it would be 250$. Impression was a pet friendly hotel. NOT. DESK CLERK nicely recommended the hotels down the street. clerk cleared my reservation but did not return hold on my credit card. Took 10 days to get the money returned. Very displeased with service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Pinole. We strive everyday to make sure all our guest have a pleasant and relax stay.

I sincerely regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Sorry for the late and it took 10 days for your monry to credit back to your account. We set very high goals for guest satisfaction and I personally want to make sure your next stay with us is an excellent one.

Please call me directly to book your next reservation, you won't be dissapointed!

Thanks Again!

Lalit Kumar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn
BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn
#12 of 18 in Roseville

Been to Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento? Share your experiences!