“great neighborhood Italian restaurant”
Review of Via Roma Pizzeria

Via Roma Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 143 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Lincoln, California
“great neighborhood Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Excellent Itailian pizzeria with simple yet delicious pastas. Seafood risotto very good as is other pastas and at excellent prices and a nice Italian wine selection.

• Visited April 2013

Rocklin, California
“Excellent.....every time!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

We have been to Via Roma 6 or 7 times in the last year & have never been disapointed. We always make reservations since they do tend to get busy on weekends.

The last time we went (3 days ago) we ordered salad & Mario's special pizza. The salad was the freshest we have ever had in a restaurant with a delighful light & tasty dressing. The goat cheese was soft & fresh, but they could have used more.

The pizza arrived very hot, straight from the oven. Sauce tasted home made & toppings were plentiful.

We usually order wine & often ask for a suggestion from our waiter, who has never steered us wrong.

We will definately go back.

Lake Tahoe (California), California
“Rome, this is the place”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Great waiters, folksy atmosphere, daily specials, specialty dishes truly gourmet. The wine list is great and they help you pair them with the dishes

Visited August 2012
Rocklin, California
“The Italian Food you Crave”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I kept meaning to try this place. I finally got a coupon and gave it a try. I arrived 30 mins before they opened but I waited. Now I am so glad I did. I ordered Cannelloni which was delicious. I got two in the order and took one home and heated it up next day at work.
I could drink a cup of the sauce. It's that good. The bread that is brought to the table is so fresh and good with an olive oil/balsamic dipping sauce. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs and our entire meal was delicious. I will return to this restaurant soon.

• Visited July 2012
Auburn, California
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

Been here several times and the food is always amazing. I always get the risotto and my wife gets the cannelloni. Definitely a recommend for a local meal. Enjoy!!

Been to Via Roma Pizzeria? Share your experiences!