This is a great place to stay if you are touring Sonoma and Napa Valley. The Hotel is very conveniently situated in the Wine area. Brianna the front desk clerk is an absolute doll! She was very gracious in changing the room for us without any problem and is an amazing customer service person. The Hotel is very nice, since they are updating area's around the hotel all the time. Our floor was just recently done so it was nice to smell fresh laid carpet and new wall covering...Very Nice!!! The beds were very comfortable and clean. They come in every day and change the towels and refresh the bed and you don't see that all the time now. The Pool area is very nice and we enjoyed taking advantange of it while we stayed. We attended a wine tasting event they had in their foyer and the hotel supplied an enormous cheese platter to accompany the tasting, which we took advantage of. Oh, and the warm freshly baked cookies that they give out at reception, make sure you get some...these were sooooo goooood!!!! The restaurant although a bit over priced was very good. It's too bad that they have to charge you so much when dining in a hotel restaurant, I could never figure that one out???? if it was a bit more affordable, I think many more people would have dined there. We did eat breakfast there in the morning and the carrot muffin and fresh fruit were very good, one of the best carrot muffin's I've tasted. I will definelty stay here at the Hilton Doubletree again in the future because of all the great positives it had. If I had to say one thing bad about the Double Tree Hotel is that they should tell you that when you book a balcony room on the second floor on the far side, you look out INTO a brick wall and not directly onto the pool.
If you like Japanese Sushi I suggest going to Nana Japanese Sushi Restaurant right around the corner. It is known as one of the best in the area and we enjoyed it twice. The Plate dinner and Box Dinner are amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations, and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Sonoma County/Rohnert Park