Overall experience was okay. I called the hotel ahead to ask if I could come early and they weren't finished cleaning the rooms which I understood. I arrived on time for the regular check-in and even though they knew I was wanting the room asap it still wasn't ready at regular check in time. They "upgraded" me and granted, tried to make up for the mistake, but it didn't have as large a tub or a balcony key points of importance to me. since I needed to decorate for my cousin I needed the room then so I had to stick with it. It also took a long time to bring the buckets for ice and a microwave I requested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations, and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Sonoma County/Rohnert Park