“Overpriced and lousy”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Rohnert Park, California
“Overpriced and lousy”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have eaten here twice, but most recently just a few weeks ago. The food is just bland and disappointing. It's overpriced for a pizza place. It's welcoming and offers good service, but the value for your money just lacks justification for choosing to eat there.

Visited April 2014

San Francisco
“Loved. Funky pizza joint with lively sports bar.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is really close to the Doubletree where we stayed during our last Sonoma County visit. We only sat in the bar area, but had a ball meeting locals and other travelers. The bartender was awesome and made sure we tasted a sip of any beer or wine we ordered prior to pouring a full glass which was appreciated. They have great wines and beers on taps_not a typical pizza joint! The spinach salad was enough for a family of 4, but fresh and delicious. They also have several different sizes of pizzas so you aren't stuck with more than you need. I would definitely go back there_just a really pleasant night.

Visited April 2014
Rohnert Park, California
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Every year this is where I want to go for my birthday. I've dined in wonderful restaurants from Honolulu to New York City but at Mary's I know some things will always be the same:
my favorite pizza
the atmosphere
the great and friendly service.
Mary's Pizza is a Sonoma County institution but unlike other been-around-forever-places Mary's keeps it young and vital, probably all due to the people who work there.
It's crazy busy and full of loud voices (mostly little kids) and I love it! It's one of those places where you go out to eat and the ages of the diners range from infants to senior citizens. Everyone loves to eat at Mary's!

• Visited March 2014
Long Beach, California
“Too much for too little”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We have gotten pizza here in the past and it has been pretty decent, but overpriced. This time I ordered the linguine with pesto for around $13. The entree consisted of a small dinner salad and a bowl of linguine mixed with an oily tasteless pesto sauce. That's it! No garlic bread, bread sticks or even parmesan. Very disappointed and way over priced. When I questioned the server I was told that is the way it comes. I doubt I'll go back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank lovetocamp90808
Greenville, South Carolina
“quick inexpensive italian food”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

we stopped here for dinner one night and it was very crowded with a lot of locals (good sign that the food was going to be great). we were impressed with the food we got since the place had the look and feel to a national chain restaurant with so-so food, but everything was well prepared.

Visited March 2014