The rooms were tidy and neat. I love the pool area and the closness of all the shopping centers. The thing that i loved most about this hotel was the staff. I MEAN WOW!! everyone was friendly and kind. They were exactly what i needed after a long drive. There was a handsome young man named ARTHUR who was very fun to talk to and helpful. I Loved his possitiveness and his smile.
THE HOTEL IS NICE AND CLEAN BUT THE STAFF IS WHAT PUT MY VISIT AT 5 STARS!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Sonoma County