“Good place to stay”

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have always stayed at this place when I was traveling thru northen cali. Safe n close to restaurants n shopping places. Clean n quiete. I don't know about now that rohnert park put the new casino. Hope this place is still good place to stay. Have never had any problems with it.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Checked into the hotel for my daughters graduation and booked 2 months earlier, when we arrived they doubled the room rate on me, and would not look at my confirmation, Also said no Lisa worked there but she was at the desk in the morning. That was pretty bad enough, but they gave us a room by the Taco Bell, Prostitutes everywhere due to the Casino nearby, Police every night, and my daughters bed had blood on it, She was bit by a bed bug, With no rooms avail in the area we were forced to stay or sleep on the street, I would never tell anyone to stay there They show photos of their rooms that do not exist. We were getting calls every night by the previous lady that stayed there. The beds were slanted to the middle and we had to go buy pillows at the Costco. BEWARE!! I even took photos of the bed bugs, we had to leave..

Room Tip: Don't stay here, too many hotels in the area to stay here and either get sick or get hurt'...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Robin E
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The rooms were tidy and neat. I love the pool area and the closness of all the shopping centers. The thing that i loved most about this hotel was the staff. I MEAN WOW!! everyone was friendly and kind. They were exactly what i needed after a long drive. There was a handsome young man named ARTHUR who was very fun to talk to and helpful. I Loved his possitiveness and his smile.

THE HOTEL IS NICE AND CLEAN BUT THE STAFF IS WHAT PUT MY VISIT AT 5 STARS!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank shana D
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had put some of our employee's up in the hotel for one night for work reasons. The room was not clean and had spider webs all over the ceiling...the toilet leaked all over their personal items. Very reasonable rates and close to the office, however will never put them up in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jennifer V
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The hotel check in was fairly easy and the associate at the desk was very polite. They charge a $50 deposit, which is odd but what can you do? There are 3 floors in this complex and of course I was on the 3rd floor. I hate dragging suitcases up all those stairs, it's a pain! There is no "quiet" room because this hotel is surrounded by 3 main roads. It's a very noisy location with a gas station next door, 2 fast food restaurants and a home improvement center across the street. This worked in my favor, however, because my room smelled AWFUL! I went to the home improvement store and bought some air fresheners and that made it tolerable. The room was outdated and dingy, but at least it was clean. I think they just need a little TLC. The bathroom seemed clean but the tub was old and scratched, the ceiling was peeling and just needs some small repairs. The TV was old and the channel selection stunk! There were only like 10 channels, which is fine if you're not going to be in the room much but is nice while you're getting ready. It is close in proximity to that big casino, which is nice. I didn't test out the breakfast, so I don't know if it was any good. Again, there are fast food places next door so I just grabbed something there. The linens seemed clean and the pillows were fluffy. There is a warning about them not being responsible about damage or loss to your vehicle which scared me a little; makes one not feel very safe. They have a pool, which I'm sure is nice in the summer. So, in short, for the price it was ok; I just wish the room didn't smell like mildew.

Room Tip: There aren't any quiet rooms because you are surrounded by 3 main roads.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The staff is great.Really nice and courteous.the room was clean.the bathroom is always clean.I come here all the time at least twice a week,and I never had a complaint.And most of all the price is great and cheap for luxury room.This should be a 5 star hotel

Room Tip: Nice and friendly people and close to shops and the casino
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2014

came for the casino,, located next to walking distance restaurant , have great guest services and the housekeeper did an excellent work cleaning the room, There staff is very friendly they make you feel like if you are at home..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
#6 of 25 in Santa Rosa
Oxford Suites Sonoma County - Rohnert Park

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!