“You know what you'll get”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 127 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I like Outback Steakhouse when traveling because the menu and service are fairly constant across the country. We go to this one several times a year. The food is good and the service is adequate. My only complaint is that they never clean the oil and vinegar cruets that I request with my salad.

1  Thank inclinedtotravel

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Outback is typically as good as it gets. Some are better than others. This one is the best!

1  Thank UnionSparky
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Way overpriced! Are you kidding me? We just got back from Puerto Vallarta Mexico, (for those who are'nt familiar) And went to Outback there, boy what a selection of seafood! Plus you get salsa and chips ,guacamole, rice, beans, caeser salad, lots of bread, and dessert for free. prices are similar, but you get way more, and your a block from the beach and the weather is nice and warm, What does Rohnert Park have to offer?
Squat, and I live here.

1  Thank hooleesantaRosa
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I go here about twice a month and every time the service and food has been amazing. I highly recommend that you go here and see for yourself.

1  Thank jessica k
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The place is not very good, I have had so many better steaks and at a better price than this rip off!!! I have tried other Outbacks to give it benefit of the doubt but seriously, have not found one that was good, I actually came after dinner for a bi=rthday party so I just wouldn't have to eat here. Service is still hit or miss, some of the waitress are really hot and that would be the only reason I would show up at this place again.

1  Thank Gil Z