We wanted to spend some time in Napa Valley, but when I looked at the prices for hotels in the area, they were very pricey, more than we wanted to pay for a night. While this hotel is not in the center of the action, it was only a 20 minute drive from Sonoma. While it is not a romantic place to stay, it provides all that one needs in a hotel. We especially appreciated the extra plugs around for the electronics that need to be charged. Our one complaint was the zoo that took place in the breakfast room. Granted it was Sunday morning of a holiday weekend, but the place was very crowded. A larger breakfast area would definitely be called for. Otherwise we would be back if in the area again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- Best Western Inn Sonoma County/Rohnert Park