Stayed here for 3 nights during our recent trip to Sonoma. We chose this hotel because of the price and the location. The exterior of the hotel could use some revamping. The room was clean, had a mini microwave and a small refrigerator. The bathroom is very very tiny (you could take a shower and go to the bathroom at the same time that's how tiny it is) The internet connection was fast. The Cable had lots of channels to choose from. The breakfast...well that was your standard hotel breakfast...waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee and tea. The woman working in the breakfast area was very very helpful and super nice, didn't get her name. Used the laundry...that was clean and not that expensive. We did have an issue with the AC so I went to the front desk to get some help and before I got back to the room the handyman was already waiting for me!! Took care of the issue right away and was very friendly. The pool area was kinda dirty and the hot tub..well that was just gross....could use cleaning. I would have given 5 stars if the pool area was cleaner. All and all the hotel was nice and I would stay there again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- Best Western Inn Sonoma County/Rohnert Park