If you can stay somewhere else, anywhere else, do yourself a favor and do so. I made a reservation thru customer service yesterday (3/20/13) and checked in at 2:00pm. I was told that Room #232 needed to be cleaned and to pay for the room and come back in a half hour. So, Shanikqua, behind the front desk, had printed out a paid receipt.
Now, here comes the total bull-*@*!! I noticed that the housekeeper cleaned the room, and being that I paid for the room, put some of my stuff in there. I then went back down to the front desk and told them that the room was clean and that I needed the keys. Three of them had said, "we told you to come back in a half hour, why are you here now, it's only been 15 minutes, you can't just go to the room". WTF???? The greasy haired supervisor behind the front desk, who would not reveal her name after I asked her five times, (hmmmm.....do ya' think that this happened a time or two before, do ya?) said that I cannot stay there and that she would give me my money back. I was like, what just happened here??? Ummm....can anyone say haters? She said that if I said anymore, she would be calling the police. WHAT?????
You couldn't ask for a better guest to stay here than me. I am quiet, I don't smoke, drink, etc. and would only be there to sleep as I had a business meeting in the morning. Do yourself a favor, even though it's cheap, dealing with this load of drama and CONTROL can disgust anyone.
Oh, did I mention that they would let me retrieve my items, that the staff came back and brought my things to me in plastic garbage bags.
Spare yourself and stay somewhere where the staff is NICE! Their customer relations department is no prize either, when I called to tell them what happened, the representative was like, oh there is nothing WE can do. I can find another location. Like I would even bother staying at another rat trap, drama filled, poor service, greasy haired staff location!! All they would tell me is that Jim Ambrosia was the President and that they had no idea where he was located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Rohnert Park is located within walking distance to area dining. Scandia Funland or Mt Shadows Golf is within 2 miles. Coddingtown Regional Mall is 8.5 miles. Relax in our modern rooms and outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Motel Six Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Motel Six
- Rohnert Park Motel 6
- Motel 6 Rohnert Park Sonoma County