I have never stayed in a Motel 6 before. They really are bare bones!! Rate was good ($43.69 per night).
Room was very small, but clean. It appears somewhat nearly remodeled. Television channels were minimal and all of them were snowy. No shampoos, or anything like that. I felt lucky to get a bar of soap. No counter in bathroom for make-up or brushing teeth. It felt akward using the top of the toilet to put toiletries on!!
I brought a memory foam mattress from home along with my sheet and put on the top of motel's matress. This made my bed very comfy.
I had requested a wake up call (no alarm clock in room) for first morning of my stay. The phone never rang!! I walked down and complained to the office and all they would do is put the blame on the shift in which I had checked in with. There is not a white person, nonetheless an employee over 20 years old working there. I wouldn't hold them responsible for anything except knowing how to speak spanish.
No coffee in rooms. They offer small cups of coffee and hot water in the office from 6-9 AM.
Wonderful Black Bear Restaurant is right next door. That made my stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Rohnert Park is located within walking distance to area dining. Scandia Funland or Mt Shadows Golf is within 2 miles. Coddingtown Regional Mall is 8.5 miles. Relax in our modern rooms and outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel 6 Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Motel Six Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Motel Six
- Rohnert Park Motel 6
- Motel 6 Rohnert Park Sonoma County