“Quality Fast Restaurant”
Review of Inka Wasi

Inka Wasi
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A great place to come when you have little time but want to eat tasty food. My friends and I went here for lunch, and we ordered the Chaufa de Mariscons. It was very delicious, and we ate every piece of rice. Entrees averaged about 10$, and the sides 3$. Portions are rather large, so it might be a good idea to share. There are take out boxes conveniently at the soda fountain for if you have left overs. I would definitely come here again. :)

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We enjoy going to Inka Wasi when we don't want to drive to the larger restaurant. The staff are friendly and helpful. We enjoy the soup when you eat in. The chaufa de pollo is my favorite but the Loma Saltado is a close second. Nice portions and very fair prices for the family.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I always enjoy the food and service here. Lots of variety. I like the Papa relleno and the seafood especially well. My husband likes the biftec sauces. Very inexpensive and most dishes shared with ease. Outdoor seating also. The larger INka Pollo around South Bay area is associated with this smaller version. If you are familiar with their menu, ask for anything on their menu and they usually can do.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Staff always pleasant even when they're busy. Good food consistency, and selection. We love going to this place at least twice a month.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

It's a small place but worth the visit if you're in the neighborhood. Counter service but excellent ethnic food.