Quality Inn(Rosemead)
US$139
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$91
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

How horrible can a hotel be? Just stay there one night and you'll know. Rude incompetent employees. Tried to rip me off the discount price. Broken down rooms. Cursing management. Yes. The worst hotel ever.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 4 July 2016

If you can deal with a very unfancy hotel in a changing (for the better) neighborhood, this hotel may do the trick for you. It's really nothing special. It verges so-so. I am mostly reviewing this hotel to give some balance to the reviews.

If you are reading this review, you should know what to expect. The owners are trying, but they are really doing it on a budget. I saw patched sheets, but they were clean and ready to use. I saw a lizard in my room, but no bugs. The wifi worked at non-peak hours, but it really suffered during the evening hours.

Do you get what I am trying to get at? If all of this sounds manageable, this place is a solid property. If it sounds a bit much, try somewhere else.

Room Tip: 108 and 109 are close to the wifi box.
Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We had reserved this hotel for two nights we got in at 2 am we couldn't even sleep it had bugs everywhere the room smelled horrible the sheets were dirty and stank as well it was so hard to get to sleep because you were up trying to avoid getting eaten by animals and random objects inside the rooms such as a nail and tissues on the night stand the shower didn't work broken windows and our room had no light in it. It has been the worst place I've ever stayed in! I went to the service desk and instead of an apology the lady and the man who could burly speak any English said that how could their be anything wrong with her rooms that they were fine, I said she was free to enter and take a look. Not only that I felt personally victimized by the way she was speaking to me raising her voice and talking to the other man making comments in another language. This has been by far the worst mistake i could have made staying in this hotel!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Javier D
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The bathroom is just horrible. The bathtub is so ugly that my family and I didn't even dare to shower during our stay.

Wifi is pretty slow.

The door... uhhh.. looks like someone can easily break into our room.

It's not conveniently close to the center of the city.

Room Tip: Avoid at all cost.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Was told we could check in early, then room not ready 3 hours later. When one was, the toilet was clogged, and ice cream which was melting was left in fridge. and they have ice buckets but no ice. On good side AC worked and room clean and hot shower. And maintenance guy nice ans fixed toilet immediately upon finding out. $20 overpriced for $40 okay. $65 with taxes too much for little we got.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family