“GET THE BOWTIE PASTA”

DI Pilla's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Rosemead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I ate at "Di Pilla's Italian Restaurant" in Rosemead, CA on 8/29/2012. I have eaten there many many times. This time I was with my lunch group "the lucky 13 of RHS". There were 8 of us and everyone was pleased with what they had. Claudia, the owner, is a always friendly and personable. My favorite dish is the "Bowtie Di Pilla" which comes with ham and peas mixed in with the bowties. "Di Pilla's" is my favorite Italian restaurant and one of my favorite restaurants period.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

We have been going to Di Pillas for over 17 years. We had our rehearsal dinner there and are driving from Las vegas now for their Pizza. Claudia makes sure that it has maintained the best service and food- just the antipasto salad and bread are worth the trip! We have tried some of the other dishes as well, but the pizza still reigns supreme! we have never been dissapointed with the meals or service.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is a great Italian restaurant for the whole family. Our group consisted of three adults and 3 children aged 13 to 8. The service was very fast and friendly. The kids and one of the adults ate pizza and they all enjoyed it. One adult simply had a Ceasar's salad and I had the minestrone soup and spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone was very satisfied with their meals and the price was reasonable too.

1  Thank J-C-Corn
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Claudia and her family have owned this restaurant over 40 years and in the 30 years I've been going I've never had a bad meal. Great food wonderful attentive service. They have the wonderful dishes including the best pink sauce We've ever tasted and wonderful Sausage and Peppers. The Pizza is so much better than the chain store things you usually get. As an Activity Director at the near by Middle School they carter many events for us and always made them great. Even though I have retired and it's a bit of a drive to get there, we still go often and enjoy the wonderful family atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Every few weeks my court staff and I hop in the car for lunch and head down the freeway to his family Italian restaurant in Rosemead for the most scrumptuous lasagna you will ever eat. Freshly-made pasta, smothered with fine cheeses and a meat sauce that tastes like it's expensive ground veal. You won't need to eat for a week! Accompanied by delectable fresh bread to dip in olive oil, and a minestrone soup that first-rate.

1  Thank bvanderet