“Great Place Great Staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Couldn't be happier to stay here, and amazing staff. Vanessa runs a tight ship there. Any issues dealt with right away. Waling distance to great food and shopping. No issues to talk about, he you want a great place to stay while in the Roseville Area I highly recommend Hilton Homewood Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Dave K,

We were all so happy to read your positive review and recommendation of our hotel. It is so encouraging to our team when our long term guests leave with such a favorable experience. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments.

Thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you again when you return to the Roseville area.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This was my third stay at this property, prior stays were long term (2 months each roughly) and just as comfortable as this shorter stay (9 days). The staff is warm, friendly and always helpful. The location is fabulous as there are numerous restaurants and shops in the area. It's a terrific place to stay for either business or pleasure!

Dear Julie R,

I am so thankful for your review of our hotel and the wonderful comments regarding our hotel team. It means so much to us when our long term guests have a fabulous time and feel comfortable and at home. This is always our goal. I completely agree that our location is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. There is so much to do in the area!

We all appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel, and we can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Could not get any sleep with thumping, freeway noise, and very loud AC. Breakfast choices were standard fare. Room was clean. Staff very friendly. They allow pets which is nice for pet owners. Kitchen set up is adequate. Beds are comfortable, but couldn't sleep due to excess freeway noise and loud AC.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear JandHRocklin_CA,

Thank you so very much for the candid feedback regarding your stay with us. I feel terribly that your experience was less than favorable due to freeway noise. I understand that this was inconvenient for you and for that I sincerely apologize. We value our guest’s opinion of us and we strive to improve based on all feedback. We thank you for your comments and hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Thank you again for your review of our hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Awesome accommodations, excellent food, staff is very friendly, and helpful. Good location, room was clean, and the kitchen was nice even though I did not use it. Everything in the room worked, and I slept very peacefully as well.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Gary M,

I am so thrilled to read your review and hear that you enjoyed your time with us! There's something to be said about getting some peaceful sleep, and I am happy to hear that this was the case for you. We love hearing that our guests had an awesome stay!

Thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Very clean, comfortable and close to everything! But it's the staff that makes this place so great. They took care of my group like we were VIPs! I stayed for two weeks. I used all of the facilities and interacted with most of the staff. They seem to have thouight of everything! Large suites with what appeared to be brand new appliances. The business center was ready to go with working computers and printers, the in room wi-fi worked flawlessly, and the meals were well prepared and delicious.

Dear Jethro H,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our hotel and staff! We truly appreciated hosting your group and you are all VIP's in our book!!! It really means so much to us to read such a positive review of our hotel and team especially from a long term guest.

We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Staff was very friendly and although I did not experience any problems or issues, I have no doubt they wouldhave been resolved to my satisfaction if I had. The rooms are very quiet and spacious. I will definately use Homewood Suites in the future as a result of my experience during this stay.

Dear Dean F,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for writing such an encouraging review. I agree we have a wonderful hotel team in place, and ensuring our busy business travelers have a quiet and relaxing stay is always our goal.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Stayed here for three days and was very happy with almost every aspect of the hotel except the exercise room.

The complementary breakfast each morning was above average and the selection changed a bit each day along with the standbys of waffles, bagels, pastries, oatmeal, fruit, etc. The hotel also offered complementary beer and wine along with dinner Monday through Thursday night which I took advantage of one night and that was equally good.

The workout room was a bit small and the weight selection was very poor, 5 - 20 pound free weights, no machine, two treadmills (very limited channels), and one elliptical. Honestly this was the only real complain I have for the hotel and because everything else was so good I can't justify lowering the rating for it. Hopefully they will expand on the workout room though and add some more weights or just expand it since it's so small.

Dear vseven,

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay at the Homewood Suites Roseville. I am very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the wonderful complimentary meal and beverage options we offer. Our breakfast and dinner are always a guest favorite. I understand that you were less than satisfied with our fitness center, and wanted to offer you my deepest apologies for falling short here. We want all of our guests to have access to the equipment needed to maintain their active lifestyles and I will keep your review in mind in order to improve our guest’s fitness experience.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Roseville area.