Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
US$133
US$115
US$106
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$112
Very Good 4/5
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$123
Good 3.5/5
US$145
US$137
Very Good 4/5
Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$113
US$129
US$117
TownePlace Suites
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was a decent sizegreat mallgalleria mallfavorite hotelshopping and restaurantsa great place to staybed was comfortablefront desk staffper nightbooked this hotelclean hotelparking lotfree breakfastbusiness tripmarriottlobbyfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Perfect spot for a 2-night business trip in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. I especially enjoyed the made-to-order omelet. The room was well sized. The internet worked perfect. I enjoyed the smoke and pet free environment and would definitely stay here again. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: LIGHT SLEEPER ALERT - this is a wood-framed structure. Select the top floor to avoid overhead noise from heavy footed guests.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RG-Texas
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear RG-Texas,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed stay and that your trip was a success! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Willie Johnson

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My BFF & I stayed here for our "girls shopping trip" at the Roseville Galleria. Staff was very friendly and helpful-room was very comfortable and clean. We shopped till we dropped and had a relaxing evening w/nice glass of wine & snack in the lobby cafe.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravelReview11

Dear TravelReview11,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting feedback about your stay. It sounds like you and your BFF had a great time shopping and relaxing! We hope that you will come and visit us again soon! Thank you again.

Willie Johnson

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This hotel receives a bad rap in some of the TRIPADVISOR reviews. It's a fantastic value based on a $44 Priceline bid. Clean, pleasant staff, large room, very close to Galleria, other shopping and restaurants. Only the fit of the sheets and the mattress cover can be criticized - they might be sized better to prevent pulling out and bunching.

Room Tip: Stay on the parking lot side to avoid freeway noise.
Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marinite34
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I see other reviewers said the furniture and accomdations were tired and dated. I think they may have stayed at the other Courtyard in Roseville located off of I-80. It IS tired and dated. This Courtyard is farily new and has a lovely lobby, restaurant, and bar area.

Rooms are typical Courtyard - no frills. But it was clean.

My daughter picked out a chicken Caesar salad at the self-serve Market area. It was good, fresh, and not outrageously priced.

Close to shopping (mall) and numerous restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking parking. Rooms on the 'backside' of the building has considerable noise due to Highway 65.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mgal444
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The hotel is clean and quite basic. My stay was quite short and I appreciated that the room came with hot breakfast and free WI-FI. In terms of the room itself, it had the basic necessities with a flat screen TV and desk. We arrived super late that night and ended up getting a room facing the back of the hotel. This was quite annoying because I didn't realize it was facing either the freeway or expressway where cars are literally zooming by and you could hear them! At first I thought the windows were open but they weren't. Note to self - ask for a room that faces the front of the hotel.

In terms of location - I loved the fact their location was walking distance to the mall. You could walk or take a short drive to Starbucks or the bank if needed.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family