“There's been a change”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Usually go here for a quick dinner or take-out...there has been a noticeable change in food quality and table service of late. This last visit I think was the worst. My Angel Hair pasta entree was cold??!! I ordered it with veggies, and they were barely warm. My husband's Penne pasta dish was just ok. For all we know it could have been a Trader Joe's prepackaged Penne Pasta microwave warm-up. Nothing special. Think we won't come here anymore. There's gotta be a better Italian Restaurant somewhere close.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The food at Macaroni is always delicious! I have been there at least six times and always order one of the chicken dishes - probably the same one each time because it is so good. It can sometimes be a little noisy, but aside from that great food!

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Celebrating our Granddaughter's 9th Birthday. This is her favorite restaurant for Macaroni & Cheese, unfortunately tonight's serving was extremely dry. We informed our waiter and he offered to get some more cream sauce, but after waiting several minutes we finally flagged waiter down. He stated sauce wasn't ready yet and since everyone else was done eating, we told him her food was cold and we would just take it home.

We're in hopes it was just an off-night. It didn't leave a very good memory for a Birthday dinner though.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Food was good and presented nicely. Service was excellent. However, we ordered a house wine, probably our own mistake, and their wine is served in regular ugly water glasses. I appreciate this is a casual restaurant, which I prefer, but I have never been served wine in a water glass. Bad, bad, wine at that. Other than that, it was okay. A relaxing, long lunch.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Everything was first rate at this location of Macaroni Grill.....food was perfection itself, service was friendly and efficient, restaurant and restrooms were spotlessly clean. I would highly recommend the ginger cream soda....yum, yum. I can't wait to go back!