“Awesome food and great service”

Fat's Asia Bistro - Roseville
Ranked #3 of 442 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ridgefield
“Awesome food and great service”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My traveling companion and I got into the Roseville area and were very hungry. I've been to Frank Fat's restaurants before, having lived in Sacramento, but haven't been to this Fat's before. We ate in the bar since it was happy hour and had dim sum plus mu shu and honey walnut chicken. It was all really, really good. The service was also awesome and I don't have any complaints at all. Would highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank KEE_12

Dallas, Texas
“Average”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It's very similar to PF Chang's. I haven't been there in a while because it's not my thing.....neither is Fat's. Prices are high. $18 for an entree. Good selection of wines by the glass, and they range from about $5 to $16.Had spicy Tiger Prawns with noodles. Noodles were well flavored and hot (heat). Prawns were cold and not hot (not spicy), but there were plenty. Serving size was more than enough for a hungry single person. Waitress offered me rice, which didn't make sense with noodles, but I thought maybe I'd misread the entree so asked for brown for a $1.25 upcharge. Dish was all noodles, so no rice needed - $1.25 was a waste. Service very friendly. Place very crowded. I get that it's a local favorite, it's just not mine.

• Visited May 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“One of Best Asian Meas”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We chose this restaurant due to its TripAdvisor rating and reviews. Recommendation was right-on. Both food and service was excellent.

• Visited March 2014
Lincoln, California, United States
“We are long-time regulars”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Fat's Asia Bistro is our go-to restaurant for lunch and dinner when our taste buds want something special. The prices are right and the service is outstanding. Our dinner group goes there monthly. Great wines too!

Visited March 2014
Sacramento, California
“Consistently great experiences”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

For many years the Fat family has supported the greater Sacramento area with excellent food, great service, and consistently good experiences. The two "Bistros" are superb.

• Visited March 2014