“Dirty”

Heritage Inn Express Roseville
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Dog Pee spots on the floor, rug had not been vaccumed, Snot on bathroom wall. No regular coffee in the rooms. One towel for a double occupancy. Breakfast was toast no butter or Jam. Rugs worn. Would never stay at this place again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Nancy H
kuldeep k, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 782-4466

Reviewed 26 October 2013

First they stick us right next to McDonald's where we can hear them half the night. The Internet does not work! Then they move us into a room that is dirty has dog/cat poop in the closet. Also not all the rooms have a fridge n microwave they will not bring us one even though told this morning they would. Do not waste your money on this hotel it's dirty and just a waste of money.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Dani1935

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I am not very happy about this place. Furnitures are dirty, floor is disgusting, toilet in the front office smells so bad. The staff has attitude and rude. The manager Jay is not very helpful as well..They just charge you but never do their job well.I am not recommending this place and posting it to the social media.

3  Thank rose m

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Greedy people.System is so poor. Staff and manager does not do their job well.Place is a mess and dirty.Never that I will ever come back to this place and warning to all to look somewhere else.Furnitures are dusty and floors are disgust

3  Thank Denn00

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We have stayed here three times and each time gets a little better and a little worse.

The rooms are supposed to be cleaned daily but on our last trip they were not. Missing lightbulbs and lack of complementary breakfast were confusing. I was told the breakfast was not being served because the dining room was being remodled - but that night there was a party going till late in the night.

Once we had a fridge. Once we had a microwave. And once we had neither.

The most frustrating thing was having our 8-year old neice with us for the night and having to wash her feet off before putting shoes and socks on her.

The carpet was filthy!! I may stay there again, but I strongly suggest the management get a checklist for the maids to go through each time they clean the room so nothing gets missed. And for heven's sake clean the carpets.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
kuldeep k, General Manager at Heritage Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2014

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The room wasn't very clean (there were splotches of food on the ceiling and walls). We had to go to the front office and arrange for a desk in the room for our laptop. There was no table either.

The big room where they normally serve breakfast is being remodeled and is now a storage for unused furniture, so no breakfast. Not that I would have eaten it.

It seems like the new owner is making an attempt to spruce up the place, but it is very slow going. Everything was a bit tacky and old.

There were some creepy people sitting along the curb in the parking lot. The were obviously homeless, and drunk or high on something. The police moved them along, but then some others showed up.

I don't think I'd stay here again, but the price was right, and it's close to everything.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years -- mainly, as a convenient place to stay during the State Fair. This is clearly a no-frills kind of place, but it has been getting worse and worse every visit. Last weekend we made a reservation for Saturday night in advance. We checked in around 3 PM and were assigned to #208, a non smoking room. Well, the room smelled horribly of smoke! So, we marched back to the lobby and get moved to #109. While waiting to change our room, a scruffy guy tries to check in to the hotel. The clerk says there is a note that says a room cannot be rented to him! The scruffy guy (i'm being polite here!) then intimidates the young clerk and gets his room. He requests a SMOKING room and since none are available, they give him #208 ---- the supposed NON smoking room! Also, no bulbs in the light fixtures, ants in the bathroom and only ONE set of towels in the room. It looked like someone had set the dumpster area on fire recently and the trees we all burned. We have had these same complaints year after year and will be taking our business elsewhere next time!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else! The are plenty of decent hotels nearby.