Residence Inn Roseville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)
Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)
View Hotel
All reviewsserved hotfull kitchenpet feea pet friendly hotelwithin driving distanceevery morningone bedroom suitescrambled eggsan upgradefree breakfastevening receptionfreeway accesswe've stayedroom was largebed was comfortableother hotelsfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Another great stay! Sue made the best smoothies! Clean environment. Always welcoming! The grounds are maintained nicely. Bailey at the front desk is awesome. So nice I can travel with my pet! Can't wait to come back and stay again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear tulacooks,

Thank you for visiting us at the Residence Inn Roseville. I'm glad the staff was able to take care of all your needs! I will be sure to share your kind comments with Bailee, Sue and the team.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The weekend breakfast with other travelers leaves a little too be desired but during the week, Sue puts out the best meals! Always pleasant in the morning. Really tried to make residents happy! I look forward to seeing her whenever we get the opportunity to visit. This is the second time we've been displaced from our home and Sue makes me happy and I look forward to seeing her early in the morning!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Tulacope
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Tulacope,

That is high praise indeed! I will be sure to share your kind comments with Sue and the team. Thank you again and we can't wait to see you again next time!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed here in March 2014.This hotel is very nice and the employees are very nice as well.The pool and spa were well taken care of.The rooms are very nice and have kitchens that are fully functional.The breakfast was outstanding as the assortment of food differed each day,which made it nice.Also the girls running the breakfast were very friendly.
My only complaint here was the beds were too soft for me and my hubby,but others might find them fine.There was always parking available and we felt safe at this location.We will be back.

Room Tip: I would suggest a top floor as its quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear beachgirl60,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn Roseville. We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed stay.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

As a person that practically lives in hotels because of the nature of my job, I can honestly say that Residence Inn Roseville is at the very top of list of favorites. Aside from clean comfortable rooms,good breakfast and evening socials, the staff makes all the difference. I commend Amy and her co-workers for giving my co-workers and I friendly,courteous and professional service.Our stay here has been awesome. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear jesse s,

That is high praise indeed! I will be sure to share your kind comments with Amy and the team.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We checked into the Residence Inn on Christmas eve and we were checked in promptly. The people at the front desk always have a smile and are glad to help The room was clean and inviting. We enjoyed the indoor pool and the breakfast was great. Eggs, sausages, toast, oatmeal, cereal, breakfast burritos, waffles, juice, potatoes, pastries are some of the options each day served by Sue. She has a great smile and positive attitude and makes you feel welcome in the morning. If you need anything extra during your stay, it is available promptly and with a smile. The little grocery pantry also has snacks, light meals, desserts and toiletries available for purchase so you don't have to leave the hotel. The hotel also serves an evening snack/meal on certain nights which we did not get to take advantage of, but it looked great. They even served a Christmas dinner. The location of the hotel was perfect for us - close to the freeway, mall, hospital, waterpark, and family. The only thing I would change are more comfortable sofa beds as the couch portion was great, but the bed was lumpy. We enjoyed our stay so much that we stayed at the same hotel on the way back at the end of our trip. All the employees cared about making our stay very enjoyable. I would stay there again as the breakfast, evening snack, indoor swimming pool, and welcome microwave popcorn in the room made everyone in the family happy and relaxed. Great employees giving great service at a great location and the hotel going the extra mile to make traveling and staying a wonderful experience is a great benefit for the short term and long term resident - you!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
RIRoseville, General Manager at Residence Inn Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear SFO2STL,

Thank you for responding on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay at the Residence Inn. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our prime location..