“The food is outstanding!”

Newport Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 151 Restaurants in Rowland Heights
Cuisines: Seafood
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“The food is outstanding!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My friends and I shared the specialty lobster dish and a whole fish, sea bass with black bean sauce. The lobster dish is to die for and I have to say the sea bass was one of the best fish I have ever eaten! I love this restaurant and think you will make a huge mistake if you don't try it!

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Dimas, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Impeccable Lobster and Crab”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Based on recommendations, my family and I came here to sample the "amazing seafood" this place has to offer...

It definitely lived up to the expectations and more. The Lobster (though pricey) was amazing. The tastes they evoke out of it is unexpected and awe-striking. The beef melted in your mouth and the fried rice was delightful

Be prepared to wait as the word is getting out on how good this place is and more and more people are coming.

Def a place I will be coming back to.

• Visited January 2013
California
“Decoration better than food”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We went there for lunch on a Saturday and were given their lunch special menu. We didn't realize that we could ask for dinner menu (had other things on our minds). The lunch special menu had limited selections and food portions were small comparing to other Chinese restaurants. The Shrimp with Black Bean Sauce we ordered didn't have much shrimp in it. Two thirds of the dish was fillers (onions, red peppers, green peppers, etc). Beef Mongolian Style had decent amount of beef in it but the meat was not very tender. Unfortunately we didn't try their lobster since we didn't read the reviews ahead of time. The restaurant is very nicely decorated though, and very clean.

• Visited April 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“great lobster dish!”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I always make a trip to this place to have the lobster when I'm near LA. Their lobster dish is consistently delicious and beautifully presented. The rest of the food is good/standard faire, but very affordably priced.

• Visited March 2012
Fullerton, California, USA
“Its all about the lobster”
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Expect a long wait and $80 or more for the house lobster, but its worth every cent! All the other food was just ok. The place is very clean with fast service but the sauce on the lobster is even better than the lobster. Very good.

2 Thank Zootarts