“CAN'T FORGET”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Irvine, California
“CAN'T FORGET”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Love the food! However I hate the smell that's left on my hands after I eat this. Always wait for a long time!

Visited August 2013

Riverside, California
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

LOVED this place!! There is ALWAYS a wait, even on a Tuesday night...but its so worth it! You must try it just once & you'll be hooked. Cajun spices are the best I have ever had & I am from Arkansas. You eat with your hands...and that is the ONLY downside, you cannot be afraid to get your hands covered in cajun spiced sauces. Next time we are taking some gloves with us, we went thru 2 containers of napkins. Cannot wait to go back!!!

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Experience and the Best Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

A great experience to eat seafood totally using your hands and without a plate. Shrimps were superb ! Crab legs and the crabs were very good.

• Visited June 2013
California
“First timers need warning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I went to the Boiling Crab on a Saturday afternoon. It was a bit crowded but we didn't wait more than 15 minutes to be seated. My boyfriend and I order a lb. of shrimp and a lb. of king crab with french fries. Their fries are really good as well as the food.

This was my first time at a restaurant like this (they've been popping up all over) and I didn't know the shrimp came with the heads. YUCK!! This was tough for us, lucky for me my boyfriend handled the shrimp and gave them to me otherwise I would've wasted them. The king crab was really good but tough to get open. The tool they give isn's strong enough and i bent/ broke one of them. Since king crab is prickly it was a lot of painful work to eat them. I won't order the shrimp or king crab again.

Service was very good, our waiter was very nice and helpful.
I will visit again but next time I will try snow crab with corn and sausage. The snow crab should be easier to open.

You will get very dirty, don't go or order fish and fries if you don't like to eat with your hands.

• Visited January 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
“College kids hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

Tried the place in San Jose before. This one is more like a hangout place for college kids. Ambiance is more rustic. The servers are all like college kids. The food is still very good. The night I was there, they were out of fried oysters