“Worst service”
Review of Coconut Bay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Coconut Bay Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 February 2014

After waiting 45 minutes for our food after the 15 minutes it took to order we walked out. Have eaten here 2 other times with marginal service. The food is pretty good but they just dont care when it comes to service.
We ended up across the street and had our food in 10 minutes. Try at your own risk

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good food, lots of TVs, good drinks. Fun place! Ribs are great. This was a fundraiser and was a good time!

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Went here for a groupon deal and the food was pretty good with decent service. lots of different types of asian fare. I saw a lot of people celebrating birthdays and was quite busy for a week night.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

This place is yummy and the Thai tea is refillable. I went there with my son because I had purchased a Living Social deal. Then I went back with a friend. Everything tastes fresh. The atmosphere is great too!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Very good food nice atmosphere and refillable Thai tea and Coffee. Not the best I've tasted but very good. The Panang is good, pad thai and hunam chicken is also good. Prices are average. I like going there a little more than other ones around President Thai and Banana Bay. Coconut Station is goog but doesn't have panang. Thesr is another which I think is more Authentic and their spicyness seems to be more on - Pair Thai - on Gale and Fullerton is very authentic. You can always tell if its is authentic if you go to a Thai restaurant and find mostly Thai customers. Their soup is awesome all of them and if you get spiciness 5 (1-5) beware, excellent but no free refills on thai ice tea.