I booked this hotel through my British Airways miles and unfortunately did not check the reviews before. As others are complaining about noise, we did experience the same. After a 7 hours’ drive I was hoping for a good night sleep.
Our room was facing the freeway. Unluckily this freeway is busy 24/7. The door did not fit the frame properly and there was noise and light coming through.
I asked at the reception about changing the room that would face away from the freeway. The receptionist told me that this would be possible with a $20 surcharge per day.
The breakfast was good; the pool was good as well (but still facing the freeway). The surroundings of the hotel are good with many shopping options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near City of Industry, Walnut, Pomona business parks. 20 Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim Convention Center. Walking distance to 20 International Asian-inspired restaurants, grocery store, bank, shops. Free shuttle to Puente Hills Mall, Costco and local businesses within 3 miles. Complimentary American and Chinese breakfast daily. 24-hour lobby business center. Discount shuttle to LAX. Friendly and affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Rowland Heights
- Best Western Rowland Heights
- Rowland Heights Best Western