This was the last leg of our west coast swing staying at mostly best western,and we did spend 5 nights occupying 3 rooms at the reommendation of a relative.The hotel is located near restaurants and commercial establishments but aside from that other aspects fails the Best Western standard.Upon entering our 3 non smoking rooms ,cigarette smoke odor still lingering and I have to have my rooms changed as I can't stand the smoke odor. Beds and linen were just ordinary and noise from the freeway was loud.Breakfast items were scarce and seems like took them awhile to refill.request for late check(4pm) out for 1 room only was turned down inspite of our long stay and 3 rooms.I would look for alternative place to stay if ever coming back to this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near City of Industry, Walnut, Pomona business parks. 20 Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim Convention Center. Walking distance to 20 International Asian-inspired restaurants, grocery store, bank, shops. Free shuttle to Puente Hills Mall, Costco and local businesses within 3 miles. Complimentary American and Chinese breakfast daily. 24-hour lobby business center. Discount shuttle to LAX. Friendly and affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Rowland Heights
- Best Western Rowland Heights
- Rowland Heights Best Western