“Best Western at it's worst!”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rowland Heights
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This was the last leg of our west coast swing staying at mostly best western,and we did spend 5 nights occupying 3 rooms at the reommendation of a relative.The hotel is located near restaurants and commercial establishments but aside from that other aspects fails the Best Western standard.Upon entering our 3 non smoking rooms ,cigarette smoke odor still lingering and I have to have my rooms changed as I can't stand the smoke odor. Beds and linen were just ordinary and noise from the freeway was loud.Breakfast items were scarce and seems like took them awhile to refill.request for late check(4pm) out for 1 room only was turned down inspite of our long stay and 3 rooms.I would look for alternative place to stay if ever coming back to this area.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank pfc1203
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Regarding the smoke odor in the rooms, we will make sure that those rooms will be treated for the smoke odor properly. For your concern about late check out, we were actually fully committed on the day of your check out. Since check in time is 3pm we were not able to fully fulfill your late check request. Thank you again for your response and we hope to serve you in the future again.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Awesome, pleasant, and personable experience...... the entire staff was very nice from check-in, cleaning, breakfast, and check-out..... thank you for making this a pleasant stay.... the breakfast spread was very good and there was a wide variety to choose from.

Room Tip: anything on north side of the property away from the soundwall and freeway
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The room was very clean. Lots of extras in room. Large Fridge and microwave, in room coffee. My room faced the street, had some noise from nearby train not so bad. Easy acces to the freeway. Staff was very friendly. Good breakfast, lots to choose from.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing street not freeway side or upgrade to a Suite that are interior and in main buil...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad to hear that you found the in room amenities useful and enjoyable. I am also glad that our friendly staff was able to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your response and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I booked this hotel through my British Airways miles and unfortunately did not check the reviews before. As others are complaining about noise, we did experience the same. After a 7 hours’ drive I was hoping for a good night sleep.
Our room was facing the freeway. Unluckily this freeway is busy 24/7. The door did not fit the frame properly and there was noise and light coming through.
I asked at the reception about changing the room that would face away from the freeway. The receptionist told me that this would be possible with a $20 surcharge per day.
The breakfast was good; the pool was good as well (but still facing the freeway). The surroundings of the hotel are good with many shopping options nearby.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KryLast13

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. If you stayed in a room facing the freeway, you booked a standard room. Here at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, we do offer four types of rooms. Our Standard and Business rooms are located in the exterior of the hotel, while the Deluxe and Junior Suites are located in the interior of the hotel. Due to the different amenities each room offer, there is a price difference that correlates for each. I hope you do consider giving us a chance in the future again and consider staying in an interior room.

In regards to your door, if it’s possible, please give us an email regarding your reservation information so we can further look into the issue and quickly resolve the problem. We can be reached at sales@bwexecutiveinn.com. Once again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I hope you give us the chance to serve you again in the future. Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 4 April 2013

nice hotel to stay, the lobby offers the printer and internet. Great locaiton, and easy access to freeway 60, Chinese supermarket and plaza. Chinese style breakfast is a plus. Room is clean and offer big room-size. reommend and will stay again.

Room Tip: Room face against the freeway side
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our great location and the convenience of walking to more than 20 international restaurants nearby. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
Holiday Inn West Covina
Holiday Inn West Covina
#3 of 7 in West Covina

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn? Share your experiences!