1. Great location for checking out the Chinese food scene in the Rowland Heights area. The Mandarin plaza next doors and 99 Ranch plaza across the street have excellent Chinese restaurants.
2. Staff is nice and helpful. Ben at the front desk was particularly nice and helpful and really cared about guest satisfaction.
3. Breakfast was good
4. In-room mini-refridgerator and microwave were useful.
5. Easy access to CA60
Hotel is right next to CA60, so traffic noise was an issue. Even though I had an interior room, I could easily hear the traffic though the window (and there is constant traffic on CA60). However, when I crank the air conditioner to high, the white noise from the air conditioner drowned out the traffic noise and I was able to sleep fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near City of Industry, Walnut, Pomona business parks. 20 Minutes to Downtown Los Angeles and Anaheim Convention Center. Walking distance to 20 International Asian-inspired restaurants, grocery store, bank, shops. Free shuttle to Puente Hills Mall, Costco and local businesses within 3 miles. Complimentary American and Chinese breakfast daily. 24-hour lobby business center. Discount shuttle to LAX. Friendly and affordable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Executive Hotel Rowland Heights
- Best Western Rowland Heights
- Rowland Heights Best Western