Best Western Plus Executive Inn
US$74
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County(Hacienda Heights)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$100
Hotels.com
Pacific Palms Resort(City of Industry)
US$264
US$171
Travelocity
Azusa Inn Motel(La Puente)
US$133
Hacienda Motel(La Puente)
US$85
US$75
Priceline
All reviewsasian breakfastpleasant stayfree breakfastbusiness triproom was cleanroad noiserecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaking roomconvenient locationwould stay here againcoffee makerfront desk stafffree parkingbwsupermarketamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This hotel was chosen because of its proximity to business meetings I had in the area. It is an older design hotel with exterior room access. The hotel and its grounds were very well kept and very clean. The hotel staff were polite and helpful. Very frequent night security patrolling the hotel grounds constantly. The room was very clean and well appointed. Internet service was very good. The breakfast was typical but good hot breakfast with very good breakfast room staff. It is very close to California Highway 60, but I did not notice any road noise. The main drawback was the occasional train at the back of the property. Overall a very good business hotel. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. I am glad that our rooms and service were able to meet your expectations, along with the convenience of our location. We appreciate your business and support and we hope to serve you again in the future. Once again, thank you for your response.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very nice hotel, good service . I do like the fact that they offer a .late check out at no cost. Right next to the freeway. Breakfast has a good variety of food. Will stay again when in the area. They have shuttle buses taking you too local outlets. Centrally located to many venues around L.A. Orange county areas. Great for Chinese people . Lots of Chinese in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you Gary for taking the time to share your stay with us. I am glad that you found our location and our shuttle services convenient. We are proud our property is located within walking distance to over 20 international restaurants nearby. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Pros: Convenient location to 99 Ranch across street and plethora of Asian food options within 5 minutes walk. Multi-lingual staff. Cons: Been there several times over the last year and they still have not fixed the remote control for the television. Never ending construction across the street.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our great location and the convenience of walking to more than 20 international restaurants nearby. I apologize for the inconvenience regarding the remote controls, we are working hard with our provider to have these fixed and working properly as soon as possible. Regarding the construction nearby, the city has been working with us to speed up the process. Please also keep in mind the construction is only temporary! Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed for night since had this last minute trip. Check in was very slow but reception very curteous. Rooms open to street which is not popular but did not hear much traffic noise. Breakfast there but did not participate.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that our friendly staff were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and support and we hope to serve you again in the future. Once again, thank you for your response.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

This hotel was chosen for it's proximity to asian restaurants for my wife and daughter for our trip. On that it was a champion, there is every variety of asian restaurant in great numbers within 5 miles. I have never seen this many options for restaurants in such a small area.
The room was very nice, we were on the highway side, so you could hear the traffic noise from the 60 as a steady drone but was not a problem for us. We slept in until 9:30-10 a.m. every day without a problem.
The breakfast was maybe a little below average for a free breakfast but they did have congee and boiled eggs to cater to a mostly asian clientele.
Service was good, when we had questions and issues they took care of things.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our great location and the convenience of walking to more than 20 international restaurants nearby. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to implement future improvements to our breakfast selections. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.