“Wonderful hotel and caring staff!”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rowland Heights
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great hotel and friendly staff, nice breakfast. Stay in non-freeway side. Nice rooms and wonderful lobby. Great conference center and the hotel is clean. Lots of close good restaurants that you can walk to. Most all businesses are Chinese style and feels like you took a walk into Asia without having to leave the country!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank C.t. H
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. I am glad that our rooms and service were able to meet your expectations, along with the convenience of our location. We appreciate your business and support and we hope to serve you again in the future. Once again, thank you for your response.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great location but the rate is a little too high. Free wifi & breakfast is a plus! Breakfast ends at 9:30, got there at 9:20, staff was already taking food away. A couple came in 5 mins after me and the staff just kept clearing out the food, I find that very rude. If breakfast is over at 9:30 they should start clearing food out at 9:30 not before 9:30!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you Suzy for taking the time to input your review. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and enjoyed the convenience of our free Wi-Fi internet. Unfortunately, I apologize breakfast items were cleared before 9:30 AM. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will work with our breakfast attendants to avoid this issue in the future. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent service and beautiful rooms. The amenities and room set-up was thoughtful. I did not try the breakfast but I heard it was good. Nice clean swimming pool. The building is set too close to the freeway and the sound wall is not high enough to block noise from the 60 fwy. Rooms facing the freeway wall did have very bad traffic noise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Michael for taking the time to input your review. I am glad that our rooms and friendly staff were able to meet your expectations. Unfortunately, I apologize the location of your room did not meet your expectations. However, we do offer other room types, facing away from the freeway, which are available at a surcharge. Thank you again for your review and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Hotel staff very helpful, lobby comfortable, breakfast good, but could be out longer, rooms clean and conference rooms available. There are restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. If Location is important this is one of just a few hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you Robert for taking the time to share your stay with us. I am glad that our rooms and friendly staff were able to meet your expectations. I am glad you enjoyed the convenience of our location as well. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again. Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This hotel was chosen because of its proximity to business meetings I had in the area. It is an older design hotel with exterior room access. The hotel and its grounds were very well kept and very clean. The hotel staff were polite and helpful. Very frequent night security patrolling the hotel grounds constantly. The room was very clean and well appointed. Internet service was very good. The breakfast was typical but good hot breakfast with very good breakfast room staff. It is very close to California Highway 60, but I did not notice any road noise. The main drawback was the occasional train at the back of the property. Overall a very good business hotel. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very nice hotel, good service . I do like the fact that they offer a .late check out at no cost. Right next to the freeway. Breakfast has a good variety of food. Will stay again when in the area. They have shuttle buses taking you too local outlets. Centrally located to many venues around L.A. Orange county areas. Great for Chinese people . Lots of Chinese in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you Gary for taking the time to share your stay with us. I am glad that you found our location and our shuttle services convenient. We are proud our property is located within walking distance to over 20 international restaurants nearby. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Pros: Convenient location to 99 Ranch across street and plethora of Asian food options within 5 minutes walk. Multi-lingual staff. Cons: Been there several times over the last year and they still have not fixed the remote control for the television. Never ending construction across the street.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Best Western-Ex... I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to input your review at our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our great location and the convenience of walking to more than 20 international restaurants nearby. I apologize for the inconvenience regarding the remote controls, we are working hard with our provider to have these fixed and working properly as soon as possible. Regarding the construction nearby, the city has been working with us to speed up the process. Please also keep in mind the construction is only temporary! Thank you again for your response and we look forward to serving you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rowland Heights
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry
Quality Inn & Suites Walnut
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
Holiday Inn Select Diamond Bar
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn? Share your experiences!