“Lovely setting but $$”
Review of St. Supery Winery

St. Supery Winery
Ranked #10 of 26 things to do in Rutherford
More attraction details
Owner description: St. Supéry Estate Vineyards & Winery is a 100% Estate Grown, Napa Valley sustainably farmed winery. We are located in the renowned Rutherford growing region in the heart of Napa Valley. Our vineyards and winery are certified Napa Green. We are proud to be recognized for our exceptional Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon and estate red and white blends. All of our wines are estate grown, produced and bottled. We welcome visitors daily from 10am to 5pm, and we offer unique, interactive wine experiences by appointment. You might even meet our wine dogs, Gigi and Gus!
San Jose
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lovely setting but $$”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

very pretty winery - first time I had stopped here. However I found the wines - while nice, were I thought super overpriced!

Visited March 2014

Beverly, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very personable staff!!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stopped at St. Supery on a whim. My wife had been hoping we would get there because she had tasted their Sauvignon Blanc in San Francisco. It was a great stop! Bethany helped us through the tasting. After talking with us and hearing what we liked she poured some tastes off of the menu as well. She was extremely funny and relateable. She was super knowledgeable without being pretentious. It was a great stop. Highly recommend!!!!

Visited April 2014
Brielle, New Jersey
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A Do Over because I Enjoyed Visit One”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My second visit to St Supery's tasting room (modern, bright, airy, and warm even on my drizzly day visit) and as enjoyable as the first. Yes, I really enjoy St Supery's wines but it was my first tasting with Aaron that brought be back for my second. Terrific customer service (thanks, Lou!) again, bought a couple of bottles of Dollarhide, and hope to take the tour the next time I'm in Napa.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank DianeXit98
Bangor, Maine
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An elegant experience”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

A lovely winery with classy, polite pourers in an attractive setting.Vines with written information were outside the building. We finally broke down and joined a wine club here!

Visited March 2014
Hong Kong, China
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Best experience ever in Napa”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

As I lived for many years in the area I had the chance to visit many wineries. This tour is the best introduction to wine in one of the most important winery of the valley and in a beautiful site. Not to mention that their Sauvignon Blanc is, by far, the best white wine from California I ever tasted. Great team too for touring too.

Visited September 2013