“Amazing wine tasting experience!”

Jewels Wine Drivers - Tours
Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Rutherford
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Custom Guided Wine Trips with Local Wine Sommeliers who drive your group in your vehicle or rental vehicle. Our value is from our deep knowledge of Wine and the Wine Country of Napa and Sonoma Valley. You get a wine professional to discuss what you are seeing and experiencing throughout your day. We are open year-round.Let us take the wheel and show you around or take you on your own itinerary safely and with the added benefit of your driver being a knowledgeable wine professional. Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley Service. Jewels Wine Drivers provides excellent scenic trips around the Napa and Sonoma areas for wine tasting and other fun. Our skilled wine professional guides drive your car and take you on your own itinerary or we can create one for your group. All our days are different, private, and custom. Learn about the history of the areas, wine making, and much more. This is for people who want a real feel of the Wine Country with a local showing you the most amazing places Wine Country has to offer. Call Jewels Wine Drivers today to set up your driver for your trip.Tour from the comfort of your own vehicle or your rental vehicle.Private Guides will drive you to the very finest wineries and amazing restaurants. Our Drivers are well traveled and can offer unique experiences that other tour companies may not provide.
Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing wine tasting experience!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Went up to the Napa Valley for a weekend of wine tasting with the wife and decided to try out Jewels Wine Drivers rather than draw straws to see which one of us would have to be the designated driver. We had an amazing time. Ryan was an excellent driver and was extremely helpful in finding us wineries that were suited towards our tastes. We didn't have to do a thing but kick back and enjoy ourselves, he handled all our appointments and delivered us safely to all our tastings. After an amazing day he dropped us back off at our hotel and recommended many local restaraunts that we could choose from for dinner. All in all we had a great time. We highly recommend them for a great wine tasting experoence.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Steven B

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wine Driver in Napa Valley Was EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We had the pleasure of spending a day with Ryan of Jewels Wine Drivers of Napa Valley. Ryan planned a day of tastings for us. We told him the types of wines and wineries we were interested in during our telephone conversation. We had a fun, relaxing and informative day in the wine country thanks to Ryan being our designated driver. We loved the idea of not worrying about drinking and driving and Ryan's service provides the perfect solution. We visited several boutique family owned wineries and several of the well known must visit wineries during our six hour day. Ryan grew up in Napa and knows his way around the valley even showing us a few back road short cuts and insider information only a local would know. We highly recommend hiring Jewels Wine Drivers when you visit Napa and Sonoma wine regions, you will be so glad you did! Thanks again, Ryan, for making our visit the best ever!!!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank grraes
MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wine country the right way”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

No need to worry about who's driving today...hire jewels! Great personal attention and the only way you are going to learn about some of the best off the beaten path wineries.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank vacationloverMa
Huntington Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jewels Wine Drivers - Sommeliers Wine Tour & Tasting Experience”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

My visit to the Napa Valley was so much fun thanks to Ryan at Jewels Wine Drivers. I hired Jewels Wine Drivers to provide transportation and recommendations on which wineries and tastings I should visit. I did not want to drink and drive and I did not know my way to all the new wineries in the valley since my last visit several years ago so this was the perfect solution. Ryan asked what types of wines I liked and if I had any specific wineries I wanted to visit. I gave him a short list of wineries and asked him to include other lesser known or new wineries that he thought I would enjoy.

I am so glad I had Ryan to advise me - he was spot on with his recommendations. I had many delicious tastings of some of the best wines, I purchased numerous bottles for myself and as gifts too.

As we drove around the valley he pointed out areas of interest and good restaurants I should try as well as insiders secrets that only a local would know.

My experience was top notch and I would highly recommend hiring Jewels Wine Drivers when you visit the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. I have already scheduled a return visit in two months to spend two more days in the Sonoma Valley region with Ryan. Ryan was professional, friendly, informative and a fun personality too.

Cheers to you Ryan!!!

Robin G

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Robin G
Calabasas, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great time visiting Napa....”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

It was so convinent, we were picked up at out hotel and our driver recomended several wineries. We selected four and they were outstanding. It was very relaxing as we stopped and had a picnic lunch and the day was sunny with a breeze. It was nice not to worry about drinking and driving. Our driver "BIG" Tony, was quick with a laugh and knew someone every place we went. With his quick humor we were welcomed at each location we visited. The people "Big" knew made us feel like locals. It was a great experience and we will use Jewel wine drivers again.

Visited December 2012