“we are very lucky!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Giuliano's
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Crowland
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Giuliano's is an independent family-run restaurant based in Crowland, near Peterborough. We have over 25 years experience producing freshly cooked Italian and Sicilian cuisine. Italian food is not just about cooking pasta. We have a wide variety of dishes on our menu and we are very passionate about what we do and the service we provide.
“we are very lucky!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

A small intimate restaurant with fantastic food, very friendly staff, good service and extremely obliging . I have recently enjoyed some of their outside catering and it was absolutely brilliant, as is their New Year's Eve event too . One of Crowland's finest assets, we are very lucky to have Pep and family in our town.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Basic but brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Visited one lunchtime with my teenage daughter as a holiday treat. We chose Giuliano's after looking on TripAdvisor for somewhere a little different and saw the great reviews so decided that a 9 mile drive would be worth it - we weren't disappointed! The restaurant decor is perhaps a little dated but this really doesn't matter as the food and service you receive is really excellent. We ordered a pizza and a pasta dish (£5 each at lunchtime) and were given bread and oil while we waited. We couldn't believe how good the food was, having paid much more for food of poorer quality. Fresh and tasty, very impressive - we will come again!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lizziegeoff
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I live in crowland and I'm so glad that this place is here. I'm always bringing my friends here and they love it! Cannot get enough of this place and the pizza and chips for £5 deal in the afternoon is amazing always a massive portion deffinatly getting your money's worth at this place always revisiting and will continue to do so :)

peterborough
“Please don't ever leave Crowland!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We are blessed to have this place a stones throw away from where we live! Food was fab as always but I love the personal touch, never too much trouble to make what you want even if its not on the menu!!! Thanks Pep and family really enjoyed it again, be prepared though my Son now wants to be trained up by you :-)

“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Myself and my partner visited for our first time on a quiet saturday afternoon to try out the special lunchtime deal - we were not dissappointed!
Lovely decor and atmosphere with a warm welcome. Bread and oil served with our drinks was a great touch. We both decided to try the bruschetta for starter which was delicious! For main I had penne pasta with chicken in a tomato sauce & my partner had penne arabiatta - both were delicious again and would recommend! Nothing was too much for the waitress, great service and very friendly. Sadly we were in a rush so did not get chance to try out the desserts but we will be going back again soon to try them!
A real hidden gem but what a lovely place to have in Crowland, I really can't recommend enough and I can tell we will be returning many more times!

• Visited June 2014