Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenlight dinnersacramento airportsleep train arenasmall kitchenfast foodbedroom suitewould stay here againhome away from homewithin walking distancerental cargreat place to stayfitness centersacramento areabusiness centerbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had such a wonderful experience. I checked a lot different hotels before I picked this one. Honestly, it was a lot better than the pictures I saw online. Besides the welcome email, when I got to the hotel room, there was a note and a lunch bag filled with goodies. The staff was very nice to me the whole 30 days I stayed. The breakfast was kind of bad, but the dinner was usually pretty good. The room was great, I had a separate living room, all marble kitchnette and bathroom. My maid even washed my dishes!! Honestly I will always stay here. I was going to stay at the Larkspur Landing in Roseville which is nice but I wanted to be close to downtown. This place is walking distance to a grocery store and at least 5 food places including Denny's, IHOP, Taco Bell, Panda Express, In-N-Out. They served wine M-Th at the hotel so I was able to relax after work. Great place if you have children too because the living room had a pull out bed. My only complaint other that the food would be the TV. It took like 20 seconds for it to turn from one station to another. But with that said they had great television options and if that is the worst thing that happened then you know it is a great place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We used expedia.com for the first time ever to book a room at this location.
Great price! I phoned the hotel 1 day before arriving to confirm and to request
a room 'away from the freeway.' Told them that we would not be checking in
till about 6:30. They said no problem. But when we checked in at 6:30 we were
given a room that probably is almost the closest to the freeway (347) and it
was also a 'handicapped' furnished room, with over-sized doors/lower sink,
etc...etc....and because of the freeway...quite noisy. We were told that a 'quiet'
room was not available due to our "late: check-in at 6:30. But geez...I don't think the
hotel was even 30% booked...it was empty...OH well..didn't sleep well with
all the noise.

Good things:--Daniel went way out of his way to deal with a separate issue.
Thanks! Evening and morning food helped us settle in and get an early start
the next morning. (Hey guests...how about tipping the women who run the
kitchen/clean the tables/dishes etc? They deserve a tip as much as housecleaning.)

So...don't know if we didn't get a good room because it was an 'expedia' booking.
I did phone the hotel directly and tried to book with them directly at the expedia
price...but they would not match it. Our stay would have been perfect if they
would have just given us one of the 30?/40?50? rooms located away from the
freeway that were seemingly empty.

Room Tip: avoid room 347...and insist on a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very quiet, appears new and clean, and breakfast was very adequate. That was our 2nd time there in a month, and we would definitely recommend it to others. It is easy to access off of I-5 and close to Sacramento.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

these are really nice rooms it lighting out side is safe and comfortable. Like the friendly staff and the lobby is welcoming. Really nice breakfast especially if you are on business or a event and should have a good breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Clean, ample room, lots of eating options down the street. It's in an isolated loop along with a couple of other similar, cookie cutter places right off the Interstat runs on schedule.. Van to airport,

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family