“Worthy of its #1 Rating in TripAdvisor”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Ranked #3 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Bend, Oregon
“Worthy of its #1 Rating in TripAdvisor”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This hotel is easy to find off of I-5 and also easy to access from the airport. I particularly appreciated having a bunch of restaurants close by, mostly within easy walking distance. Within the hotel itself, I felt like I was in an upscale hotel when walking to our room. The room had essentially a full kitchen, a living area with a sleeper sofa and a separate bedroom. All good. The breakfast buffet had scrambled eggs along with the other usual suspects - pastries, juice, fruit, cereal etc. - in a nice area off the lobby. Definitely would stay here again (as long as the price continues to be right).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Homewood Suite is probably the cleanest and most comfortable Hilton brand hotel I've stayed in Sacramento thus far. It's located right off of a freeway so it's very easy to get to. The property offers free breakfast and "dinner" but quality are what you should expect from something you'd get for "free". There are plenty of fast food choices including In-N-Out, Panda Express, and some taco place within walking distance and a Safeway and some more restaurants across the main street.

I really enjoyed the fact that the rooms are separated with a bedroom and living room/kitchen/dining room areas. You get a full size fridge and freezer and a electric 2 burner stove as well as microwave for cooking. The setup makes it feel like home.The rooms looked very clean and the bed are really comfortable. The only gripe I have is the lack of office desk. As a business traveler, it would be nice to have a desk to work on as the height of the dining table feel a little weird to work on.

I would definitely recommend Homewood Suite as my top choice for those who are staying with families or for an extended period of time in Sacramento.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
redding, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

we attended a concert and Homewood was one of the hotels in the area with a good price when ordered and paid in full on line special. We arrive and didn't want to leave the room it was so cozy however we enjoyed our concert with also the breakfast and the basketball area on the hotel site was a nice family activity before leaving to travel home. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Strasburg, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This property is clean, quiet, near SAC, and only a very short drive to an outstanding mall (Fair somthing or other). The property is located in a new and still developing area with good potential for eateries is the future. The only deficiency is the quality of breakfast. It falls a bit short of most Homewood Suites breakfast. Still it is an included item for those who are not too picky. I am a fan of Homewood Suites so would probaby entertain staying at this property in the future. The staff is excellent and goes above and beyond in making their guests feel welcome.

Bay area, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The suites are amazing - Full kitchen, with a refrigerator as large as mine at home, huge microwave, range, and even a dishwasher... I felt more comfort here than any other hotel I have stayed in. LOVED IT...

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had such a wonderful experience. I checked a lot different hotels before I picked this one. Honestly, it was a lot better than the pictures I saw online. Besides the welcome email, when I got to the hotel room, there was a note and a lunch bag filled with goodies. The staff was very nice to me the whole 30 days I stayed. The breakfast was kind of bad, but the dinner was usually pretty good. The room was great, I had a separate living room, all marble kitchnette and bathroom. My maid even washed my dishes!! Honestly I will always stay here. I was going to stay at the Larkspur Landing in Roseville which is nice but I wanted to be close to downtown. This place is walking distance to a grocery store and at least 5 food places including Denny's, IHOP, Taco Bell, Panda Express, In-N-Out. They served wine M-Th at the hotel so I was able to relax after work. Great place if you have children too because the living room had a pull out bed. My only complaint other that the food would be the TV. It took like 20 seconds for it to turn from one station to another. But with that said they had great television options and if that is the worst thing that happened then you know it is a great place.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We used expedia.com for the first time ever to book a room at this location.
Great price! I phoned the hotel 1 day before arriving to confirm and to request
a room 'away from the freeway.' Told them that we would not be checking in
till about 6:30. They said no problem. But when we checked in at 6:30 we were
given a room that probably is almost the closest to the freeway (347) and it
was also a 'handicapped' furnished room, with over-sized doors/lower sink,
etc...etc....and because of the freeway...quite noisy. We were told that a 'quiet'
room was not available due to our "late: check-in at 6:30. But geez...I don't think the
hotel was even 30% booked...it was empty...OH well..didn't sleep well with
all the noise.

Good things:--Daniel went way out of his way to deal with a separate issue.
Thanks! Evening and morning food helped us settle in and get an early start
the next morning. (Hey guests...how about tipping the women who run the
kitchen/clean the tables/dishes etc? They deserve a tip as much as housecleaning.)

So...don't know if we didn't get a good room because it was an 'expedia' booking.
I did phone the hotel directly and tried to book with them directly at the expedia
price...but they would not match it. Our stay would have been perfect if they
would have just given us one of the 30?/40?50? rooms located away from the
freeway that were seemingly empty.

Room Tip: avoid room 347...and insist on a room away from the freeway