“Great experience”

Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Fresno, California
“Great experience”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice for business. (10 days total) Everybody from the desk staff, to the dining staff, to the housekeeping staff were class act, professionals. Received excellent service both weeks I was there.
The hotel itself is exceptional also. The rooms are spacious, quiet, clean and decorated nicely. My bed was comfy and the fully stocked kitchen was the best bonus ever. Housekeeping was awesome. I left a pan on the stove that I planned to reuse that night to cook dinner. When I got back to my room, housekeeping had already run it through the dishwasher in my room!!!!
I will stay here every time I am in Sacramento, and have already told others how great it is.
Only minor improvement that could be made is the selection of TV channels. Just weren't any of the ones I watch. But all in all, an excellent stay .
I tried to cook in my room most of the time,but I did eat the breakfast twice and dinner several times. Both meals were adequate,but very obviously not cooked by a chef, or even a cook. Dinners were most likely frozen and heated in the oven and breakfast was the same. It is a nice touch to have dinner provided for you if you don't feel like cooking, so I appreciated both meals. Thanks Homewood. You made my time away from home a pleasant experience!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Springfield, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 February 2014

As a Diamond member I expect excellent service at any Hilton property I stay at. I frequently stay at a hotel for business and stay anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 months.I choose this Homewood Suites as my first choice because of the reputation. This hotel had very poor internet in the room as I was bumped from the wifi mutiple times throughout the evenings. For someone that relies on the internet for work this is very time consuming. On the other hand the staff was very pleasant and attempted to help when I had a problem. The rooms were clean, however a simple request to housekeeping was often overlooked. The rooms were quiet and I was only able to get breakfast a few times as I had to go to work prior to them opening the breakfast. For travelers that leave extra early maybe they could provide something simple that we could get the night before or have available at the desk.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank SuziEBT
Redding, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

From the smooth registration, pleasant evening reception, relaxed accomodations to the simple checkout this hotel offered everything I needed before my business meeting the next day. The location, even though a bit of a distance from my meeting (12 miles), was still convenient. Highly satisfied and would recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank John B
Grass Valley, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We love this hotel. The staff are very friendly and really seem to like their jobs. Rooms are awesome. I usually do not sleep well first night in hotels, I sleep great every night. Great place for the money.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Very neat & clean hotel with a little of everything. The suites are very competitively priced. Breakfast has many options and is free. The pool is great. Every cuisine is available within 1-2 blocks walking without crossing the street. A full grocery store is just across the intersection. We stay here often when traveling with children so they can stay in their own room without paying for two rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Beautiful room most are suites. Friendly staff, they really went our of there way to help us. We left our car there for a week while we traveled. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport. Free Breakfast and dinner. What more could you want!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Idyllwild, California
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The kitchenette was invaluable for us and the suite was very clean, comfy, and well-appointed. We were carrying out a big and dusty job moving a relative, so it was a nice haven after a lot of intensive work every day. Being vegetarians we didn't eat the complimentary dinner (offered M-Th) but what a nice gesture for the guests, in addition to the complimentary hot breakfasts. A very good value. Highly recommended. We would definitely seek out the Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family