“My Homewood Suites experience”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Stockton, United States
“My Homewood Suites experience”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was on a business trip for a week and had excellent service from the staff at the Homewood Suites. There was something for everybody at the complimentary breakfast. It was nice to have a glass of complimentary wine in the evening after a long day too.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Scott G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel has wonderful rooms. The breakfast was great. We got in too late for the reception. The amenities in the room were exceptional. Having the ability to cook, a refrigerator, and business area made it a must use again hotel for business. The area around the hotel is a nice place to run, lots of long flat road/sidewalk.

1 Thank Matthew B
Morgan Hill, California
Reviewed 17 February 2014

First time at Homewood Suites. Usually do Embassy Suites. This room was self-contained with full size fridge & stove, small sink and microwave. Room was large and well appointed. There was a couch and 3 chairs, a table and table/desk combo. Bed was comfortable. Room was spotless. Staff were friendly and helpful. My nit-picking complaints are: non-movable shower head, so water only went in a fixed direction; lighting at bedside and couch-side is very dim; closet was about 6 feet long, but door was 3 feet long. None of these would stop me from staying here again - in fact I definitely WOULD stay here again - and none affect my overall rating. (We did not partake in the breakfast so can't rate it, but it looked above average.)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Michigan
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel is close to the airport and surrounded by restaurants. It's clean and bright and the staff is very friendly. I found the location to be convenient to the airport and to various areas of Sacramento.

2 Thank MItravelerforbus
Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Good value for the price. Internet speed was good. Suite was clean and spacious and comfortable to spend time in. Nearby chain restaurants were convenient. IHOP for breakfast, In N Out burger for dinner.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Fresno, California
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice for business. (10 days total) Everybody from the desk staff, to the dining staff, to the housekeeping staff were class act, professionals. Received excellent service both weeks I was there.
The hotel itself is exceptional also. The rooms are spacious, quiet, clean and decorated nicely. My bed was comfy and the fully stocked kitchen was the best bonus ever. Housekeeping was awesome. I left a pan on the stove that I planned to reuse that night to cook dinner. When I got back to my room, housekeeping had already run it through the dishwasher in my room!!!!
I will stay here every time I am in Sacramento, and have already told others how great it is.
Only minor improvement that could be made is the selection of TV channels. Just weren't any of the ones I watch. But all in all, an excellent stay .
I tried to cook in my room most of the time,but I did eat the breakfast twice and dinner several times. Both meals were adequate,but very obviously not cooked by a chef, or even a cook. Dinners were most likely frozen and heated in the oven and breakfast was the same. It is a nice touch to have dinner provided for you if you don't feel like cooking, so I appreciated both meals. Thanks Homewood. You made my time away from home a pleasant experience!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Springfield, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 February 2014

As a Diamond member I expect excellent service at any Hilton property I stay at. I frequently stay at a hotel for business and stay anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 months.I choose this Homewood Suites as my first choice because of the reputation. This hotel had very poor internet in the room as I was bumped from the wifi mutiple times throughout the evenings. For someone that relies on the internet for work this is very time consuming. On the other hand the staff was very pleasant and attempted to help when I had a problem. The rooms were clean, however a simple request to housekeeping was often overlooked. The rooms were quiet and I was only able to get breakfast a few times as I had to go to work prior to them opening the breakfast. For travelers that leave extra early maybe they could provide something simple that we could get the night before or have available at the desk.

2 Thank SuziEBT